Official - Carlo sacked

Styles

Should Ancelotti be replaced in the summer?  

186 members have voted

1. 1. Should Ancelotti be sacked?

• Yes, he should go
    • No, he should stay

Coyle would be another Roy.

Anyway why are we discussing this we have got a manager and a very good one GET BEHIND HIM

Damn good post. I wonder how many of these people were Chelsea fans when Don Claudio was in charge??? I bet hardly any of them. I don't want Chelsea to become like Real Madrid or Bayern München . They are both clubes that fire coaches on a whim. Hell I remember when RM fired del Bosque even though RM won La Liga, cause it was felt that RM didn't play w/ enough flair. I want Chelsea to maintain some sort of class & not to be one of these glory hunting units that we have in the game.

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Embarrassed Carlo Ancelotti says a final farewell to the Bridge

"That was to be expected in many ways but what was most surprising was the lack of support for Ancelotti coming from the stands during the match.

There were no banners to be seen or chants sung like when Claurio Ranieri and Guus Hiddink were about to leave the club, albeit for different reasons. Even Avram Grant got more acclaim three years ago when everyone was sure his days were numbered despite guiding Chelsea to the Champions League Final."

http://www.thisislon...o-the-bridge.do

Damn good post. I wonder how many of these people were Chelsea fans when Don Claudio was in charge??? I bet hardly any of them. I don't want Chelsea to become like Real Madrid or Bayern München . They are both clubes that fire coaches on a whim. Hell I remember when RM fired de Bosque, cause it was felt that RM didn't play w/ enough flair. I want Chelsea to maintain some sort of class & not to be one of these glory hunting units that we have in the game.

Yes that's true. Only the real/original fans have low expectations of their club and fans that has a conflicting opinion or dare demands higher standard from the manager and the club are plastic fans who only started supporting the club post Roman. #where is that sarcasm emoticon when you need it# ignorance is bliss

;

Thin squad/injury to key players was the excuse carlo fans put forward for our pathetic performance in games this season. I ask again. why did we perform so poorly against man utd and newcastle with a full squad? The inflation rate in Zimbabwe? or Donald trump's fluffy hair line?. what's the excuse?

Would a win against Everton change the mind of Roman?.

NO. How can one good performance make up for 14+ woeful ones this season? ow on earth can we keep a manager that comes out to say there is nothing wrong with our squad depth and no need of a major overhaul in the summer? despite the glaring evidence of a thin squad and aging players?. This is unbelievable.I can count on Roman to do the right thing by getting rid of him

NO. How can one good performance make up for 14+ woeful ones this season? ow on earth can we keep a manager that comes out to say there is nothing wrong with our squad depth and no need of a major overhaul in the summer? despite the glaring evidence of a thin squad and aging players?. This is unbelievable.I can count on Roman to do the right thing by getting rid of the manager

It seems you don't really even consider understanding other people's opinions, which is fine by me but be careful what you wish for - grass always seems greener on the other side of the fence, but it rarely really is. :) In the end of the day i want the club to do well, not the players, not the manager.

It seems you don't really even consider understanding other people's opinions, which is fine by me but be careful what you wish for - grass always seems greener on the other side of the fence, but it rarely really is. :) In the end of the day i want the club to do well, not the players, not the manager.

If you want the club to do well then you should understand that this objective cannot be achieved by a tactically inept manager who cannot motivate/get the best out of his team. that's all I'm saying :)

he is very fond of repetition ...perhaps he hopes to brainwash us all

he is very fond of repetition ...perhaps he hopes to brainwash us all

How many times as the word(s) "stability" and "won double" being uttered by the carlo fans on this thread?:lol: caso of kettle calling pot black. stick to your opinion and I will stick to mine but don't just expect me to support an incompetent manager for the sake of stability and other sentimental bullshit.

How many times as the word(s) "stability" and "double last season" being uttered by the carlo fans on this thread?:lol:

stick to your opinion and I will stick to mine but don't just expect me to support an incompetent manager for the sake of stability and other sentimental bullshit.

do you HAVE to keep saying the same thing over and over and over ...We know what you think by now.. Im not a Carlo fan ..I'm a Chelsea man ...

No not Mr. Chelsea as you sarcastically suggested ...just an ordinary Chelsea fan

do you HAVE to keep saying the same thing over and over and over ...We know what you think by now.. Im not a Carlo fan ..I'm a Chelsea man ...

No not Mr. Chelsea as you sarcastically suggested ...just an ordinary Chelsea fan

ehm and what fresh insight have you and other carlo fans brought to this discourse apart from "stability". "he won the double last season"?

ehm and what fresh insight have you and other carlo fans brought to this discourse apart from "stability". "he won the double last season"?

Since the page. 1 of this thread they also said "Carlo won 2 CL with Milan"; "Carlos is a CL manager", "theres nobody better available", "this is only ad bad spell".