Alexis Sanchez

milllz

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Contrasting reports going on here...

https://www.theguardian.com/football/2018/jan/15/alexis-sanchez-transfer-manchester-city-arsenal-manchester-united?CMP=share_btn_tw

Chelsea are already believed to be talking to Sánchez’s representatives and

Arsenal and the player could yet prefer to stay in London after he turned down Liverpool in 2014 for geographical reasons. Ironically, Jürgen Klopp’s side have also been linked with the 29-year-old this time around.

9 minutes ago, Pizy said:

And there's Chelsea's comically late token "interest" when he's probably already inked his United contract.

Actually, I think it's more likely that United are up to some mischief to embarrass Conte here.

Lukaku was clearly a foregone conclusion even when we matched the bid, this doesn't have the same vibe. On balance i still say United is most likely, but i think we are in this a lot closer than you think.

I don't understand this. We show apparent 'interest' once it looks like United are closing in on a deal with him. The same that happened with Lukaku. If we want a player, show interest from the off rather than wait. Suddenly the board have realised Sanchez is available. Don't buy it at all. Sanchez is now going to come out and say United wanted him more and showed more passion to get him :wank2:

4 minutes ago, Stats said:

I don't understand this. We show apparent 'interest' once it looks like United are closing in on a deal with him. The same that happened with Lukaku. If we want a player, show interest from the off rather than wait. Suddenly the board have realised Sanchez is available. Don't buy it at all. Sanchez is now going to come out and say United wanted him more and showed more passion to get him :wank2:

Nah that's what makes it slightly unbelievable. If that interested we'd been from the start not all of a sudden.. And if is all of a sudden why. That's to late. 

Just seems a way for the interest to come to nothing and media roll out the Chelsea in crisis headline as fail to get targets again etc

In some strange, perverse way I actually do think Wenger would prefer to sell him to us than Mourinho and United. He's still probably incensed about RvP and vowed never to sell a player there again.

4 minutes ago, Pizy said:

In some strange, perverse way I actually do think Wenger would prefer to sell him to us than Mourinho and United. He's still probably incensed about RvP and vowed never to sell a player there again.

nevermind RVP, Jose has publicly dissed him repeatedly over the years. Knowing Wenger, he'll avoid doing jose any favors just for that I think...

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You