Edinson Cavani

CFC58

I'd probably take him over Falcao at this point.

It'll be one hell of a title race next season if he goes to City. On their day this season they were just about unbeatable, so with Cavani playing up top with a healthy Aguero is bad news for the rest of us.

I'd probably take him over Falcao at this point.

It'll be one hell of a title race next season if he goes to City. On their day this season they were just about unbeatable, so with Cavani playing up top with a healthy Aguero is bad news for the rest of us.

It could be some season. And it would boost the top teams quality in the premier league.

Imagine:

United lining up with RVP and Lewy,

City lining up with Aguero and Cavani

Us lining up with Mata, Hazard and Falcao

That would probably be some close fought premier league title race.

It could be some season. And it would boost the top teams quality in the premier league.

Imagine:

I'm betting on us all in with these guys up-front.

Imagine:

I know it seems weird because having this happening (Cavani to City and Lewy to Utd.) would be strengthening our rivals, but I want to see it happen (so long as we get Falcao!). The PL was piss-poor this year and I hope next year it can be stronger.

City is the team I'm most worried about next season. We've had United's number this season and I think with just a couple of additions in the right areas we can finish above them.

With City, they already own us in midfield every time we play them and now there's talk of Fernandinho already heading there. Him, in addition to almost certainly bringing in another superstar striker and a healthy Silva and they'll be back to their best from last season in my opinion. Wouldn't surprise me if they got Isco either.

I know it seems weird because having this happening (Cavani to City and Lewy to Utd.) would be strengthening our rivals, but I want to see it happen (so long as we get Falcao!). The PL was piss-poor this year and I hope next year it can be stronger.

I think that is a fair point. As much as Players like Bale are a pain in the ass, to us, it does strengthen the premier league, and if they were all to leave the PL, would soon become a minor league as opposed to the greatest as it is often regarded.

I think that is a fair point. As much as Players like Bale are a pain in the ass, to us, it does strengthen the premier league, and if they were all to leave the PL, would soon become a minor league as opposed to the greatest as it is often regarded.

That would never happen. Too much money in the Prem for it to become a minor league.

That would never happen. Too much money in the Prem for it to become a minor league.

Minor league was perhaps too extreme, but i could definitely see other leagues like the bundesliga overtaking the premier league if extremely talented players like Bale and co were to leave. I don't think it is a big risk atm but if you look at the english teams in the champions league this season they are a little bit behind the top spainish and german teams, so the bringing in of high profile strikers would help to re-establish its foothold as one of the greatest leagues in the world.

Minor league was perhaps too extreme, but i could definitely see other leagues like the bundesliga overtaking the premier league if extremely talented players like Bale and co were to leave. I don't think it is a big risk atm but if you look at the english teams in the champions league this season they are a little bit behind the top spainish and german teams, so the bringing in of high profile strikers would help to re-establish its foothold as one of the greatest leagues in the world.

Yea but when it comes to this years Champions League campaign, United were wrongly done by some ridiculous refereeing that in all truth lost em that tie. They were the better team. City have an immense squad of players but just flopped this season mainly because they are not use to being a decent club who gets CL football. Us well yea were considerably poorer and look a lot weaker thab the German and Spanish teams but we all know why we fragile in the CL this year. I honestly don't think we are that far behind the Germans and Spanish at all. Yea Byern are on a different level to everyone at the moment juat like Barca have been for the past 6 years or more. With the additions we need I can see us going beyond the current level of the Spanish, Italians and play similar to the way Dortmund have this year. United is already up there with the Germans and Spanish because of the depth of their squad and City just need more nerve and experience. The gulf between the leagues isn't as drastic as people make out.

Yea but when it comes to this years Champions League campaign, United were wrongly done by some ridiculous refereeing that in all truth lost em that tie. They were the better team. City have an immense squad of players but just flopped this season mainly because they are not use to being a decent club who gets CL football. Us well yea were considerably poorer and look a lot weaker thab the German and Spanish teams but we all know why we fragile in the CL this year. I honestly don't think we are that far behind the Germans and Spanish at all. Yea Byern are on a different level to everyone at the moment juat like Barca have been for the past 6 years or more. With the additions we need I can see us going beyond the current level of the Spanish, Italians and play similar to the way Dortmund have this year. United is already up there with the Germans and Spanish because of the depth of their squad and City just need more nerve and experience. The gulf between the leagues isn't as drastic as people make out.

I agree. I don't think the gap atm is drastic, but if we were to have lots of quality players from opposition teams such as Bale leave to go to another league then the gap could increase.

If lewy, Falcao and Cavani all came to the prem next season, it would undoubtedly be one of the strongest.

Whatever happens i expect the english teams to go further in the champions league next season anyway.

I agree. I don't think the gap atm is drastic, but if we were to have lots of quality players from opposition teams such as Bale leave to go to another league then the gap could increase.

If lewy, Falcao and Cavani all came to the prem next season, it would undoubtedly be one of the strongest.

Whatever happens i expect the english teams to go further in the champions league next season anyway.

Yea mate.

I can City getting Cavani and few other targets too with appointing that dude who was the guy at Barca signing all the top players.

If we discount personality traits, I feel like he's the closest player to Drogba I've ever seen. Obviously we don't want to always 'live in the past', but I feel like we're in need of a Complete Striker - which Cavani clearly is and Drogba clearly was for us.

Cavani often has lengthy periods of being hot and cold though. Obviously it will be debated, but I genuinely believe that during his 'hot' periods, he's better than every forward in the world apart from Messi. He brings so much to the team including finishing better than most strikers on the planet.

I'd pay Falcao-figures for Cavani - but not those Falcao-figures for Falcao. :halo:

Imagine:

You're being disrespectful towards Arsenal. They would have Gervinho -Giroud - youngster as Wenger would be selling Podolski to make room for the next promising French superstar.

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You