Edinson Cavani

CFC58

loan. It's good for Belgium, Chelsea and lukaku.

Loan for how long? It's not like Cavani is an old man (25/26 IIRC), so he would likely be the undisputed no.1 for some time. Why would Lukaku want to be in and out of the team, or on loan for a long period.

• 2 weeks later...

Ediiii - son, son, son he has a caring mum,

Edi son, son, son Oh Chelsea here I come!

Eh ? What? Yeaaaa buddy!

Too expensive, don't want him here...

Now there is two sides to what you have posted. 1. Yes, he will be very expensive and I for one believe for what he will cost we can get a number of very good signings. 2. You say you don't want him here, why? Is it the price? I assume it is because right now he is one of the best finishers in the world.

I pine for the day I say this bloke leading the line for us.

Now there is two sides to what you have posted. 1. Yes, he will be very expensive and I for one believe for what he will cost we can get a number of very good signings. 2. You say you don't want him here, why? Is it the price? I assume it is because right now he is one of the best finishers in the world.

I pine for the day I say this bloke leading the line for us.

Of course for the price he would cost us. I saw that his buy out clause is 70M €...

Napoli look like they'll be finishing 2nd in Serie A and going back into Champions League football. Makes it all the more important we get top 4, no way he'll want to miss out on Champions League for another season. Don't know if he's even a target of ours, aside from fan chit chat, never heard much in the way of concrete evidence. I would love him here but I've got a feeling we'll put in a cheapo offer for the unwanted Mario Gomez... of all the people/donkeys.

it don't mean shit when ambromovich uses his own money/company money, clubs like manchester united use the club name as collateral to borrow money from banks (hence they have documented debts)

it also helps when the deadwood get shifted out, malouda, benayoun for exp who are on high wages

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You