Edinson Cavani

CFC58

Assuming Cavani would cost £50 million and the average blow job from a Soho Prostitute cost £30...So I've been told :ph34r:...The prostitute would have to suck 1666667 dicks. The prostitute would also be left with exactly £10 for herself. :smiliecap1:

She would get more if she could somehow sell the Semen to Sperm Banks...

http://www.dailymail...li-striker.html

Interesting, seems we are really interested.

But what do we do with Torres? I wouldn't mind Cavani but the conundrum is Torres. Do we keep? Do we sell? We can't have them both in one team unless we play 4-1-2-1-2 which will not happen.

But what do we do with Torres? I wouldn't mind Cavani but the conundrum is Torres. Do we keep? Do we sell? We can't have them both in one team unless we play 4-1-2-1-2 which will not happen.

A very good squad player.

How about,

Sturridge-------------------------Mata

Torres

----------- Cavani

*Wierd formatting

Honestly? I just don't like him. Surely you have had a player like that, you just cant stand the look of his face.

Suarez is another one for me.

They have to do something for me to dislike them, whether that be the way the act or pulling on a United shirt.

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You