Carlo Ancelotti

Term-X

Carlo was a double winner, we broke all sorts of records in his first season including scoring records. AVB is learning on the job, he's like a 16 year old who has just finished his plumbing course.

Indeed. Was a great season, absolutely loved every minute of it. Miss it badly. I'm not hating on AVB, just stating the truth. The truth can hurt sometimes.

• Replies 309
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Indeed. Was a great season, absolutely loved every minute of it. Miss it badly. I'm not hating on AVB, just stating the truth. The truth can hurt sometimes.

It's the "truth" according to YOU. It's your OPINION. That doesn't make it the "truth". You are one of the most delusional fans I have ever seen.

Well your truth comes when everyone knows it already!

Telling the truth that hurts is when not many people believe you. Like I did with Torres, Lampard and much more! :blue scalf:

It's the "truth" according to YOU. It's your OPINION. That doesn't make it the "truth". You are one of the most delusional fans I have ever seen.

It's the truth Carlo was a good manager and won us trophies, nothing but pure truth and fact there. Delusional? If you say so!

The double winning season was great but i think the last few months have made some forget just how horrific last season was.

If it weren't for Alex single handedly preventing United at Old Trafford in that second half in May we could easily have been on the receiving end of 8 goals there like Arsenal were, and i can't think off one game last season where the scoreline didn't flatter us, even the romping wins at that start off the season were much closer than the scoreline's suggested.

The key difference between this season and last is their has actually been games were we have had little sprinkles of hope.

But don't let other things that have happened this season blind you to think last season was better than it was, it weren't we were horrific in every sense of the word.

We were bad defintly and the last two games towards the end of the season...they clearly didnt give a crap

I dont think it helped having Wilkins randomly sacked half way through for no reason.Didnt exactly help Carlo in any way,having support then then randomly gone.

Clueless? That's how he won trophies right enough hahaha!!

Carlo was a double winner, we broke all sorts of records in his first season including scoring records. AVB is learning on the job, he's like a 16 year old who has just finished his plumbing course.

I'm not suggesting he was a bad coach, but he wasn't great either. We did well in our first season to win the double, he did well guide the players because the players were still in their prime and of age. There's already a lot on this forum about the reasons Carlo shouldn't have stayed beyond when he did so I won't go into a lot of detail.. His second season showed is true colours. His soft approach was taken advantage of and he just showed he could change things, he couldn't inspire and after Wilkins was fired the extent of this became really apparent.

Are you talking about the "King Carlo" who has taken over Paris Saint-Germain, a team which was first in an average league (three points ahead of the second team) and now is second one point behind the first team. This is without mentionning the players he bought (Alex, Motta, etc..) ???

Edited by Peace.

Wow, a new thread that hasn't even got a paragraph of writing, and is another 'AVB-Hate' thread. This could have been a simple post in the 'AvB Out?' thread, but nope - just cluttering the forum with more useless and discarded topics. Your opion is worthy of a thread? Not really. Isn't there an ex-blues for carlo anyway?

and was given old useless tools.