Carlo Ancelotti

Term-X

is Ibrahomivic a young / inexperienced player ??!! ..... he has said that he lacked motivation and he needed that from gardiola and e referred to how mourinho used to inspire his team and motivate them ....

off-course experienced internationals need coaching otherwise managers would have sent them the tactics via e-mail ... players need inspiration and motivation ... they need to know if someone is doing something wrong then how should he make that right ..

carlo is not capable of inspiring and motivating his players ...

:rolleyes:

• Replies 309
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Appropriate substitutions were finally made.

Zhirkov for Malouda was one that logic was crying out for. Malouda'd been wasteful and Zhirkov came on, did his job helping control Nani with Ashley Cole at left back. Then he won us that penalty

Drogba for Anelka worked well because Drogba was very very wise. The way he saw out our victory with Ramires was beautiful and made me laugh!

Bosingwa for Luiz gave Luiz great confidence with the round of applause & also saved him being sent off

I liked how Drogba was asking for more support from the fans. Shows he's a true blue, and a key player for the team.

Guest justin_3d

Like I keep saying coaches like Mourinho and Carlo are as good as what they have.

Neither Mourinho or Carlo are Wenger to be able to use a lot of youngsters like he does. So its no brainier that Chelsea would be bad since Carlo had a small squad due to his lack of vision for youngsters.

We would have been on the same problem with Mourinho...but he would have bitch and moan like he did at Madrid for a striker to buy more players.

This is the mistake of Chelsea in trying to implement more youth when our current coaches are not that good at youth like Wenger.

If we are going to continue buying players, then Carlo is the best there is. He is buying good players.

But if we want youth, then I don't see Carlo or even getting Mourinho back as a solution. We would need someone like Wenger, and that man is Marcelo Bielsa.

So it's all base on the philosophy of the club. You want trophies and spend at the cost of youth? Then Carlo or Mourinho are good for that. But if you want more youth in the team, then Carlo or Mourinho are not your men and need to look elsewhere.

I think Roman will go back to youth now, we can't keep buying players with the UEFA rules imminent. Plus that that other Russian is suing him for 1 billion quid!!!!

Like I keep saying coaches like Mourinho and Carlo are as good as what they have.

Neither Mourinho or Carlo are Wenger to be able to use a lot of youngsters like he does. So its no brainier that Chelsea would be bad since Carlo had a small squad due to his lack of vision for youngsters.

We would have been on the same problem with Mourinho...but he would have bitch and moan like he did at Madrid for a striker to buy more players.

This is the mistake of Chelsea in trying to implement more youth when our current coaches are not that good at youth like Wenger.

If we are going to continue buying players, then Carlo is the best there is. He is buying good players.

But if we want youth, then I don't see Carlo or even getting Mourinho back as a solution. We would need someone like Wenger, and that man is Marcelo Bielsa.

So it's all base on the philosophy of the club. You want trophies and spend at the cost of youth? Then Carlo or Mourinho are good for that. But if you want more youth in the team, then Carlo or Mourinho are not your men and need to look elsewhere.

If we go back to youth, then Carlo must be sack in the summer or just let his contract finish and don't extend even if we win the CL. And then put a coach like Wenger...which for me is Marcelo Bielsa....other people will have Coyle, Deschamp or Holloway...but a coach for youth.

It's not Carlo and is not Mourinho!

You can't even compare Ancelotti to those managers. All the bull about youth system, get real, Chelsea fights for trophies every year, every throphy. There's a reason there's one Ronaldo, one Messi, one Xavi etc, not everyone is gifted enough to play for top clubs, well not in their teens anyway. If we manage to implement 1-2 youngsters to our ranks next season, namely Sturridge and McEachran then our academy is doing brilliant job. What has Wenger won? Nothing, club is as much about winning as it is ecomonics, there has to be balance. Let's face it some players aren't good enough to even play for Wolves and we need to face it. There's no need to blind foldedly push players through our academy just so we can say ''made by Chelsea'', it'll backlash. The fair play rules won't do much to us, otherwise Roman wouldn't have bought Torres nor Luiz, it'd make no sense. The bookwork has to be clean and it'll be by the time it's needed, just wait and see, it's all formalities. Youth should get playing time if they are up for it physically and mentally and senior players clearly underperform (not just one game, but continous piss take on the pitch) and of course the 'non-important' last stage group matches of CL if we've secured the place in the play offs, perhaps FA Cup, Carling Cup.

• 1 year later...

Great thread that Shane made.

AVB.....joke!!! I'm not hating on him nor am I giving up but his tactics are utterly pathetic. His squad selection is shit aswell. If we never sacked Carlo, we wouldn't be in this mess. He was a great manager, didn't deserve the sack.

Great thread that Shane made.

AVB.....joke!!! I'm not hating on him nor am I giving up but his tactics are utterly pathetic. His squad selection is shit aswell. If we never sacked Carlo, we wouldn't be in this mess. He was a great manager, didn't deserve the sack.

Could've fooled me. Sure seems like you're hating on him.

Shame on you!, Ancelotti was a good manager but he was shown his true colours when Wilkins left, his man management skills are probably just the same if not worse than AVB's, he can't motivate, he has good chemistry and philosiphy, he knows how to play football, but that was it, he also made a mistake AVB made, not buying players. Only thing is AVB's was about a thousand times more clear than Carlo's.

I wish we did keep Carlo, and not of gotten AVB, i do. But stop getting stuck in the past, he's gone, no point talking bullshit and heil king carlo, because he was at fault last season too.

come on :lol:

I wanted Carlo to get one last season but how do you know we wouldn't be in the mess without him? last season (with Carlo) we were in the same mess worse if you consider we were without Mata and Sturridge.

It was a f'cking awful thread because Carlo Ancelotti was clueless.

It was a f'cking awful thread because Carlo Ancelotti was clueless.

Carlo was a double winner, we broke all sorts of records in his first season including scoring records. AVB is learning on the job, he's like a 16 year old who has just finished his plumbing course.