Wayne Rooney

CFC58

• Replies 218
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

so rooney would cause trouble in the dressing room ..and neymar WOULDNT ,,,,have not heard of rooney having much trouble with team mates .

we may hate manure but dont let it cloud our judgement on a players quality ..remember Mark Hughes...we hate Real ,,remember Maka

Please Neymar is a child and will be humbled by the likes of Drogba,lamps,Terry ect, thats just a stupid comparison. Rooney may not look to aggravate things in the dressing room, but look what he's done with his boy hood club (Everton),Cheating on his wife and now leaving United in the dirt. SO MUCH FOR LOYALTY!

Yeah they probably would so we will have to hope he doesnt choose city as it would due to the fact it would be a complete snub to the United fans. Its out of us and Real imo now.

I have to admit, a Rooney & Drogba combination sounds insane.

Everyone would fear us. Although atm rooney is out of form and playing like shit.

Man-city will be able to outbid us, so i doubt we have a chance.

Utd won't deal with City, different to the Tevez thing. I think the only way he would go City is if he runs down his contract. We would be insane to not try and do a deal, a deal like this comes along very rarely. Would be a little suprised to see him go overseas, could very well go for us this one......

I think he would come to us if given the chance. I think he will come due to the fact i doubt he would risk his career in spain while he is out of form. A Drogba/Rooney partnership in the 442 diamond would be amazing, also with the way we rotate the forwards and Rooney can play okay on the wing when in-form makes it even deadlier.

24 years old and another English INternational player.

It has to be Chelsea and Real as the only ones, like previously said, doubt he would go to Man City due to his history as being a Man United favourite.

Utd won't deal with City, different to the Tevez thing. I think the only way he would go City is if he runs down his contract. We would be insane to not try and do a deal, a deal like this comes along very rarely. Would be a little suprised to see him go overseas, could very well go for us this one......

In addition I think his wife is not interested in going overseas, I have read something like that. And with the problems they had, I'm sure he wouldn't go against her lol. As I said, a dream transfer for me.

This is a gamble too much risky in my opinion.... He is out of form, he is not good enough to play for United, then he is not good enough to play for us. Futhermore, he owns an enormous wage and the fee would be very expensive... Nah, this doesn't worth it imo...

This is a gamble too much risky in my opinion.... He is out of form, he is not good enough to play for United, then he is not good enough to play for us. Futhermore, he owns an enormous wage and the fee would be very expensive... Nah, this doesn't worth it imo...

A quote from Fifa:

Form is temporarily, Class is permanent.