Wayne Rooney

CFC58

• Replies 218
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This statement from Ferguson has me thinking. Is this all just a big hoax? Is Red Nose simply trying to take the focus away from Rooney's private life? If it is, it's a bloody good masterstroke.

methink he shuldve said his gonna retire soon n the whole nation will go completely ballistic.

haha

loyal like joe cole or gallas. our players are loyal to the wages their earning alright.

Guess I had to write that I meant our current players.But anyway neither J.Cole or Gallas were made icons by us or hailed as the players that best represent our club.

This statement from Ferguson has me thinking. Is this all just a big hoax? Is Red Nose simply trying to take the focus away from Rooney's private life? If it is, it's a bloody good masterstroke.

That's a bit too rawk-ish

On a final note, Ancelotti was also asked about the possibility of signing Wayne Rooney in January after the forward made it clear he would like to leave Manchester United. Ancelotti had the air of a man already running out of patience with the speculation.

'I think that I have to answer this question for a lot of time in the future,' he said.

'I want to be clear, I don't like that some coaches speak about my players and I don't want to do the same. I have respect for Manchester United and Sir Alex ferguson, it is their problem and I don't want to speak about this.'

Why do the press always downplay how we'r actually a fucking good option for Rooney! Im sure Abromovich has fantasized about how potent Rooney and Drogba would be! He has to have some huuuge nuts if he actually goes to MAn city, he could start a war does he really want that? Imagine Rooney (Wazza) chilling at a cofffee shop in MAdrid naa that doesnt sound right...lol! Sooo come over to London Wazza come see Cobham!

All that has to happen if(IF) Rooney comes to the bridge is, That Drogba can at any time give Wayne a uppercut to the jaw! For just being an absolute Commoner....

Drogba-Rooney.jpg

^ Surley he would get number 9 though, unless we do the rightful thing and take 10 off Benayoun.

That's what would probably happen... why did Benayoun get number 10 in the first place?? He should have claimed number 14/16 or something!

damn this looks serious !!!! at first i thought i was just newspapers shit but after this press conference i think rooney is more than likely to leave man utd . that must be very emotional for man utd fans .

but now the question is where would he go ??????? i will absolutely be more than glad if we can get him , i know that he is not as good as CF drogs is but the lad can play anywhere upfront and he is really good that he single handily kept man utd in the title race till the final fixture , u can see how effective he can be when he was playing with injury and utd went up 3-0 he was substituted and man utd lost!!!

and for years to come he can turn to be a great addition because we know that Drogba and anelka are not getting any younger and we are definitely gonna be looking for a proper CF and who is more proper than rooney ... one of the most feared stikers not only in england but all over the world .... but as mentioned before if we missed on rooney to get neymar and lukaku that wouldn't be bad as well

Guess I had to write that I meant our current players.But anyway neither J.Cole or Gallas were made icons by us or hailed as the players that best represent our club.

That's a bit too rawk-ish

not all of our current players, just some of 'em. n defintley not jt, frank, anelka n didier.

Why do the press always downplay how we'r actually a fucking good option for Rooney! Im sure Abromovich has fantasized about how potent Rooney and Drogba would be! He has to have some huuuge nuts if he actually goes to MAn city, he could start a war does he really want that? Imagine Rooney (Wazza) chilling at a cofffee shop in MAdrid naa that doesnt sound right...lol! Sooo come over to London Wazza come see Cobham!

All that has to happen if(IF) Rooney comes to the bridge is, That Drogba can at any time give Wayne a uppercut to the jaw! For just being an absolute Commoner....

let 'em downplay us n be shocked when (IF) rooney arrives at our doorstep

"He would be well rewarded at City but, still, no way to live, is it? Particularly if there is an alternative. And there is for Rooney.

If his mind is made up - and when even Ferguson accepts there is little chance of reconciliation, so should we - the most sensible option would be Chelsea."

Martin Samuel

I know we not allowed to post story's from the Mail but its just good to hear a journo admitting that Chelsea would be the best option for Rooney :).

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-1321997/Martin-Samuel-Why-Wayne-Rooney-NOT-Manchester-City.html#ixzz12sWOKwb6

Chelsea's interest in Rooney is long-standing and manager Carlo Ancelotti, who is pushing for the signing, is an avowed fan, having praised the striker last season for his performances. On the eve of Chelsea's Champions League tie against Spartak Moscow, Ancelotti admitted he would be interested.

Chelsea owner Roman Abramovich is, according to sources close to him, still hoping to sign Fernando Torres having had a long-standing interest in the Liverpool striker.

A bid was lodged in the summer, and although this fell below Liverpool's valuation, the club's plight, and the Spaniard's unhappiness, may lead to Chelsea making a renewed offer in the next transfer window.

It is not beyond the realms of possibility that they could bid for both Rooney and Torres, with one source suggesting on Tuesday that this was "Roman's dream".

Quite where that would leave Didier Drogba and Nicolas Anelka remains to be seen, although Chelsea are acutely aware that they will have to eventually replace their main strikers, who are both over 30.

The Telegraph:

http://www.telegraph...yne-Rooney.html

Its all to early to suggest he might actually come, but im just happy that people are realising that a move to Chelsea would be magical, im not to sure on Torres tho.

wayne-rooney_1742933c.jpg

Reports have claimed that Blues owner Roman Abramovich is ready to give the green light to a New Year offer for their rivals' star man.

But, speaking after the UEFA Champions Leaguespacer.gif win over Spartak Moscow,spacer.gifAncelottispacer.gif again stressed he does not want to talk about players at other clubs.

"I think that I have to answer this question for a lot of time in the future," said the Chelsea boss.

"I want to be clear, I don't like that some coaches speak about my players and I don't want to do the same.

"I have respect for Manchester Unitedspacer.gif and Sir Alex Ferguson, it is their problem and I don't want to speak about this."

Sky

Good Carlo! Leave it behind the scenes because we already have a good thing happening at our club and the last thing we need is to make our own players feel unwanted!

Good Carlo! Leave it behind the scenes because we already have a good thing happening at our club and the last thing we need is to make our own players feel unwanted!

Yea I agree thats the last thing we want he morale is soo high at the moment blue%20scalf.gif