Wayne Rooney

CFC58

• Replies 218
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What does being English have to do with anything? You're either good enough, or not.

I'd rather see our team have plenty of English players in it to be honest. I know the homegrown rule allows foreign players who've played 3 years before they're 21, but it's always nice to have an "English core" of the team.

Players like Joe Cole left the club because he couldn't sign a deal with us... you expect Chelsea to bring English replacements.

Chelsea to sign Wayne Rooney?

http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/sport/football/3186051/Carlo-Ancelotti-opens-door-to-Wayne-Rooney-transfer-stunner.html

Great player but he'd be overpriced. I'm not sure if I'd like Rooney at Chelsea lol. I kind of do but don't at the same time.

Yuck keep our money spend it on something else

Would instantly cheese the club up Which could make us unpopular

hes A good player but Vastly overrated

The squad is as fine As it is We have Drogba who may be getting old but owns this guy so much

We have sturridge who when he stops being so selfish will be good to watch and is Adapting to this league

we have borini who could be a star of the future if hes given his chances

Now i dont want this one season wonder blocking off one of them

He should go to madrid or city where he will make more money

I know i will get questioned by some and thats fine

Im sure the glazers would want to make A profit on how much rooney was originally bought

If the club has a debt, i don't think they would be to rash as they were with Ronaldo.

And Rooney is a quality player, no matter who he has played for. If he came here instead of Man Ure from Everton it would have been a different story. We have now got the chance to sign a quality young striker, it is just about Rooney's decision and Roman's backing now. If Carlo says the arms are open to a deal, then i am open to him joinging. Afterall, King Carlo knows what's best for Chelsea FC.

Some may mention that he would be A safer option because hes adapted to this league but its still A gamble because Any player moving from one english club to Another could still screw up

Yes, but the history of his goalscoring is terrific for Man United, and with the chances of him playing below par for us could be the same that he can play above par because we have more creative players in the squad, ie Cole and Malouda.

FUCK Rooney he may be class but he'll just cause troubles in the dressing room can u imagine Drogba and Rooney trying to get along na na na never gna happen lol. Anyway I'd rather see Carlo Spend 40 million on Neymar and Lukaku as they re the future of football.

Umm...Players you mentioned will be sold at some point. Bertand, Mancienne or Mellis wouldnt make it but Rooney for a long time. Lampard has 4 years left at max. Rooney has 12 years left.

And we need a replacement for Drogba and Id prefer a striker whose played here than a shevchenko situation

How can anyone say they'd be sold? For all one knows we're preparing a young group to take over from the established ones in 3 years time. Mancienne - JT. Bertrand - Ash and so on.

Drogba is here for atleast 1 more season after this. So too Anelka. And Malouda. And Kalou. And Sturridge. Rooney doesn't fit in.

Anyway I'd rather see Carlo Spend 40 million on Neymar and Lukaku as they re the future of football.

That would be nice to see but £40 million for both wouldn't be the overall amount they would be bought for, especially Neymar.