Wayne Rooney

CFC58

Wanting Neymar and Lukaku for ridic amounts of money over Rooney is lol.

If he is available cheap or they would take Anelka and cash or something then I would take him.

I don't like him but he would be a great player to have. Anyway he is going to be a United player this time next season, going nowhere.

• Replies 218
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well Lukaku is priced at 17 mill Euros and if we do get Neymar itll be for apromixitly 35 mill so overall a Jan spend of about 55 mill, Rooney would be that much himself. Im almost positive Rooney would ruin the atmosphere in the dressing room aaand he wants something like 250 K a week fuck that!

Well Lukaku is priced at 17 mill Euros and if we do get Neymar itll be for apromixitly 35 mill so overall a Jan spend of about 55 mill, Rooney would be that much himself. Im almost positive Rooney would ruin the atmosphere in the dressing room aaand he wants something like 250 K a week fuck that!

It would be a bidding war for Lukaku though.

Man City, Real Madrid, Arsenal and Man Utd want him, probably even more. Anderlecht would use the brain and would keep rising the amount higher until there's a sufficient amount that they could buy a decent replacement and some left over. Also, Lukaku's father is his agent aswell as his brother bot Arsenal are interested in, meaning we would probably have to try and convince them that having Lukaku coming to Chelsea would be beneficial also.

IF Rooney decides to leave and IF we can sign him with the money of Madrid and City to contend with then of course we should sign him....

But this has a got a long way to go before anything happens, this won't happen in January.

I seriously doubt he's going anywhere.

Well it all depends on his reasons for wanting to leave. There could obviously be the fact that he could just be looking for a bigger contract, but if he has personal reasons to want to go then there is every chance that it could happen.

This got legs when someone told the guardian that he wants to move on. You can be pretty confident that was his agents doing. Why would he? Contract nearly up. Who is the super rich team these days and would be the one club United fans would go crazy to see their former hero at? The next door neighbour. Rooney has made some mistakes lately, is out of form and things are obviously not that great with Ferguson. Now United have to come crawling and begging to him, offer him crazy money and he will be a bigger hero to the fans when he signs.

Tis all a sham.

He will stay, unfortunately. However if he came, as I said, I would be more than happy, as it would my dream transfer. If there was even a slight chance of signing him, I hope Roman would at least try to to fight for him. He is definitely worth it.

FUCK Rooney he may be class but he'll just cause troubles in the dressing room can u imagine Drogba and Rooney trying to get along na na na never gna happen lol. Anyway I'd rather see Carlo Spend 40 million on Neymar and Lukaku as they re the future of football.

so rooney would cause trouble in the dressing room ..and neymar WOULDNT ,,,,have not heard of rooney having much trouble with team mates .

we may hate manure but dont let it cloud our judgement on a players quality ..remember Mark Hughes...we hate Real ,,remember Maka

Rooney is a good player but were would he play at this club. He is most effective through the middle, and we play 4-3-3, i would rather we changed our formation. Also what kind of message would this send out to a player like borini, who i rate by the way and so does carlo !

If someone does not want Wayne here because you think he is trouble, open your eyes. They guy is amazing on the ball and the only reason a lot of Chelea fan choose not to see this is because of the team he plays for. He is a class act and someone who would be great for us. If we were lucky to get him for under 40 million i think it would be worth every penny. Honestly cannot see it happening but.