Wayne Rooney

CFC58

• Replies 218
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I agree with Kalou, it would be bad for english football to lose him. That said it will most likely happen. This is going to be very interesting as Ferguson said it will all be over in the next 24 hours...

I can't wait to see how this effects the other players now. Will they still be breathing down our neck come next may? or will it be Man city who we have to watch out for? This is going to be a very interesting season...blue%20scalf.gif. Like Carlo said last year. "The title is ours to lose"

Even John Terry now admitted he would welcome Rooney signing

skysports.com

Terry said: "Wayne is the best young players in the world. I am no different to any other player in saying that.

"You obviously have to respect Manchester United and Wayne, but who knows what's going to happen.

"We've got a great squad of players and he would add to that and strengthen the squad. He is the best player in the world for me."

Roman, what will you do if your captain says he is the best player in the world?

please carlo don`t sign him.send him to real madrid,we don`t want or need him

Agreed Frank. All the baggage that comes with him, guaranteed the media would be poking in every corner, and his temprament we could do without.

Always thought was overated to a degree as well....

Fergie prefers to ship them off to europe so unless he waits till the summer and buys himself out there is absolutely no way fergie will sell him to City even if they offered 20 mill more than anyone else. The more you look at it it becomes clear we are the best option for him, maybe we could even throw a player in

Agreed Frank. All the baggage that comes with him, guaranteed the media would be poking in every corner, and his temprament we could do without.

Always thought was overated to a degree as well....

Finally people I can agree with. Personally, i'd rather buy Dzeko (as Didier's replacement). Cheaper and not less the striker Rooney is if you ask me.

Plain and simple people need to realize Wazza Wayne on top form is the most feared footballer in the WORLD!

wayne-rooney.jpg

I actually cant imagine how weird it would be having such a pure bred United Ex player in the Dressing room at the Bridge.

To be honest I think that signing him after such a big fuss would only do us more bad than all Terry's and Cole's scandals. Majority of managers from Premier League are now furious because Roo is doing whatever he wants and one of the most respected and one of the best managers in the world can't do anything about it. I don't like the idea that he could do the same with us and our players could think about something like this as well. Besides it would take a lot of time right now for Wazza to come back to his form and we're playing different system anyway. Who would you like to drop? Anelka? Or Malouda? They are bleeding blue, giving their heart out week in week out just to be benched because other star had an argument with his club and now is available? Of course he is world class, one of the best if not the best in the world, English, would be cheap, but I don't want another mercenary...

If we're gonna buy this level of striker, rather have Torres, Rooney's only had one really good season in his career.

He's just not enough for me to upset the team, destroy our image and shell out the kind of money this would be worth.

Torres on the other hand is real class, people basing opinions on his current form are wrong, you can see he doesn't care anymore, he's fed up and I can almost guarantee he'll be back to his best at Chelsea.

I'd bite your hand off for Torres to be in Chelsea blue.

If we're gonna buy this level of striker, rather have Torres, Rooney's only had one really good season in his career.

He's just not enough for me to upset the team, destroy our image and shell out the kind of money this would be worth.

Torres on the other hand is real class, people basing opinions on his current form are wrong, you can see he doesn't care anymore, he's fed up and I can almost guarantee he'll be back to his best at Chelsea.

I'd bite your hand off for Torres to be in Chelsea blue.

Yo St Abromovich nice see another SA bra on the forums. But i'm not exactly with you on having Torres instead of Rooney. One Rooney is younger Two he's British which is important considering the new rules, Thirdly He's better than Torres I truelly think he is :). He also has a tireless work rate and will back track and make a tackle no matter what, you dont c Torres doing that much. And lastly Rooney is extremely aggressive and physical which is a very good trait for a forward. I reckon Rooney over Torres any day but again thats my oppinion.

92473_news.jpg