Wayne Rooney

CFC58

• Replies 218
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I doubt he'd go anywhere except where the money is flowing - we're rich but the wages City, Barcelona and Madrid can offer are ludicrous. I doubt he'd betray his 'northern roots' and come down south if he does stay in England - but I can honestly see him going to Madrid to join Ronaldo and Mourinho, with Benzema going to Old Trafford.

Hahahahahahahah when does his contract run out ????? i would fucking pay for everyone in talkchelsea to travel to Holland and i will pay for you all to go to the famous red light district, if he runs his contract out then goes to citeh !

Edited by Badboy

Steve we can not buy him for the sake of buying him, were would he play in the team ? If we signed him he would want to play through the middle, and we cant guarantee that !

He said himself he wants a new challenge. I understand what your saying but you cannot tell me you would not want him if we got the chance. When playing with England he always seems to get on with with Terry, Frank and Ash. Even more then he does with the united players. I guess thats only looking at it from a fans perspective.

Hahahahahahahah when does his contract run out ????? i would fucking pay for everyone in talkchelsea to travel to Holland and i will pay for you all to go to the famous red light district, if he runs his contract out then goes to citeh !

I'm quoting this for reference purposes.

syo.gif

Ronney, do us a favour !!

At least our player are loyal.

The Mancs who didn't see this coming are a thick as he is,he betrayed his childhood club his wife and they still loved this

article-0-023DC08B000005DC-823_468x635.jpg

haha

loyal like joe cole or gallas. our players are loyal to the wages their earning alright.

Reckon he'll go City espically if its for the money.If he comes to us,demands money and we give it to him espically if it ends being more then what JTs on,then no doubt he'll demand and so on

Good player but nah City have the money to throw away willy nilly and with Tevez retiring