LDN Blue

Suppose 5-0 is par but the performance was horrible from both teams. Ukraine screwed me out of £80. There's always 1 isn't there, always fucking 1! Stupid result.

Why were San Marino wearing blue? I liked their sky blue stuff, it's San Marino!

Quality player, Quality second goal, Quality dive...

WY77S.gif

I don't see that as a dive, it's not a penalty but he's tripped himself over. he hasn't deliberately gone down knowing what he's doing.

Scotland and Wales were never going to get out of that group anyway.

Bearing in mind we actually played with 7 or 8 players against the Greeks in Piraeus (our attacking players completely disappeared for 90 minutes) one can only take this 0-0 draw with satisfaction and move on. Next up Lithuania, a must-win game.

How does Dzeko do in the Bosnian team?, like on average?.

I don't see that as a dive, it's not a penalty but he's tripped himself over. he hasn't deliberately gone down knowing what he's doing.

Scotland and Wales were never going to get out of that group anyway.

Are you on drugs?, that's a blatent dive.

He's been doing it a lot recently, by the way was it a penalty?.

Are you on drugs?, that's a blatent dive.

He's been doing it a lot recently, by the way was it a penalty?.

Yes but none of them are harmful. It's not in my opinion. You can't tell me that going at full speed running into the box with the ball he thinks "oh I'll kick my leg now", I'm sorry that's bullshit and he's done it by accident.

I'm not denying that, he's been diving for about 2 years but that wasn't one. Read the post you quoted.

Yes but none of them are harmful. It's not in my opinion. You can't tell me that going at full speed running into the box with the ball he thinks "oh I'll kick my leg now", I'm sorry that's bullshit and he's done it by accident.

I'm not denying that, he's been diving for about 2 years but that wasn't one. Read the post you quoted.

I'm not saying you didn't say that he hasn't been diving at all, i used that to back up my point about he's a diver.

It's not terribly difficult to trip your self. At worst that's should be a no call. Frankly I feel it was a dive and should warrant suspension of 2 games of Int'l play as well as 2 games of league/cup play.

Funny that last night all the ESPNFC commentators said they wanted to get away from talking about diving (Suarez/Bale) and this is going to put them on again. 22 minute show of which 10+ minutes will be devoted yet again to diving instead of recapping WC qualifiers. :rant:

How does Dzeko do in the Bosnian team?, like on average?.

Most of the time he is the best player on the pitch for us, one who stands out, scores goals but also helps in build-up play. Pure class. B) Tonight though, and it does happen sometimes to him (usually end of May, when the season ends), his performance was disappointing. Have to give credit to Greece' defenders who put him in their pockets. Our fans always expect huge things from Edin, but today wasn't his day, partly due to lack of service too. :wank2:

Anyways, still top of the group even if level on points with Greece & Slovakia. :getin: