LDN Blue

Valeri Bojinov just came onto the pitch. Wow, I completely forgot about this striker.

He actually plays for Verona, in Serie B. He's likely to be promoted to Serie A as Verona are, maybe, the best team of the league, but it appears strange thinking about a great talent like him who doesn't play at least for good teams.

However, he's "only" 26. I hope for him that he can live a new youth and show what he knows to be.

Easy 3-0 win vs Lithuania. Miralem Pjanic with an absolutely brilliant performance, it was a beauty to watch. We're back to winning ways, joint top as Greece won their game too against Slovakia in Bratislava. Gonna be really tight til the end. Next match could be crucial though, Greeks are coming to Zenica. Can't wait. :D

On the other hand, disgraceful scenes in Serbia. U-21's game between Serbia and England ended like this:

Animals. :angry:

Disgraceful stuff, and its not only racism its just plain hooliganism.

Easy 3-0 win vs Lithuania. Miralem Pjanic with an absolutely brilliant performance, it was a beauty to watch. We're back to winning ways, joint top as Greece won their game too against Slovakia in Bratislava. Gonna be really tight til the end. Next match could be crucial though, Greeks are coming to Zenica. Can't wait. :D

On the other hand, disgraceful scenes in Serbia. U-21's game between Serbia and England ended like this:

Animals. :angry:

Ince looked in tears at the end there...Must be horrifying to see your lad have to go through that :cry:

I wish Fifa would do something about this.

That Germany v Sweden match was absolute madness. Criminal for any team to throw away a 4-0 lead! This Germany under Loew tends to be defensively leaky and their defending for Elm's goal just summed that up.

EDIT: And HA! Portugal only managed to draw 1-1 against Northern Ireland.

That Germany v Sweden match was absolute madness. Criminal for any team to throw away a 4-0 lead! This Germany under Loew tends to be defensively leaky and their defending for Elm's goal just summed that up.

That Germany v Sweden match reminds me of Newcastle's comeback against Arsenal. The look on Wenger's face after the match was priceless.

To think I seriously wanted to put my money on yesterday's matches, knowing already the majority of results would be right...and then see the 4-4 draw :D I'm about to watch highlights because they are worth it.

At least Lamps and Ryan will be fine for Spurs you should think.

They don´t have to spend another day in Poland because of the postponed match and have their extra days of rest.

Probably one of the plus sides to not have a lot of players in the England squad these days.