LDN Blue

"The penalty decision swung the game in their favour and I feel awful about that. I think there might have been a bit of contact, to be fair to Bale.

"It wasn't a challenge as such, he just ran across me and part of his legs touched mine. I don't think he dived. It was just a coming together.

"I haven't seen it again but I have to be honest - my gut feeling was that he didn't dive. I'm pretty sure I didn't put a challenge in but I think there was some contact.

- Shaun Maloney, Wigan Athletic and Scotland.

Need more be said?

"The penalty decision swung the game in their favour and I feel awful about that. I think there might have been a bit of contact, to be fair to Bale.

"It wasn't a challenge as such, he just ran across me and part of his legs touched mine. I don't think he dived. It was just a coming together.

"I haven't seen it again but I have to be honest - my gut feeling was that he didn't dive. I'm pretty sure I didn't put a challenge in but I think there was some contact.

Need more be said?

Yeah, he didn't dive (this time). He was trying to avoid contact, maybe even got clipped, and tripped himself up. I don't think it was a penalty though.

Need more be said?

Laff he doesn't even know if there was contact.. that's pretty damning :wank2:

Maloney seems like the type of bloke who isn't going to stir the pot. Even if Maloney barely nicked Bale Maloney would know ....

Sounds like a lot of window dressing to me.

Need more be said?

Shaun Maloney said must be right then?.

Fuck off, a tiny bit of contact, all this pussy talk knocks me sick, he went down off nothing. And he was hardly going top speed like you said as he was in area with Maloney who hardly even touched him. Dive, enough said, going down off anything there, you act as if he really got his leg caught, he never, everyone knocks there legs together now and then, not everyone goes down. He hardly connects to be honest, clear dive.

Shaun Maloney said must be right then?.

Fuck off, a tiny bit of contact, all this pussy talk knocks me sick, he went down off nothing. And he was hardly going top speed like you said as he was in area with Maloney who hardly even touched him. Dive, enough said, going down off anything there, you act as if he really got his leg caught, he never, everyone knocks there legs together now and then, not everyone goes down. He hardly connects to be honest, clear dive.

Fucking hell, are you serious?

He hardly knocked his legs together, there's no way he can down from that, way too fucking soft, and he's known for his diving.

So please go away gloryhunter.

When running at top speed you can easily fall over from that.. have you actually played football..? Jesus Christ.

Glory hunter? says the guy who comes from Middlesbrough.. haha

When running at top speed you can easily fall over from that.. have you actually played football..? Jesus Christ.

Glory hunter? says the guy who comes from Middlesbrough.. haha

Hahaha how many games you been to?, because you seemed to of run away last time i asked you that, so i think the questions pretty rhetorical.

Plus by saying that are you saying every fan who's not from Chelsea who supports them is a glory supporter?, well I'll be damned, you just said 99 percent of this forum is glory supporters.

I've played football and i didn't go down like a pussy once, Gareth Bale has minimal contact, even on himself, and he's hardly going at top speed in the picture, clear dive. And it's not exactly hard to believe as this is the biggest diver in the country right now.

Give it a rest bud, you wont get to me no matter what you do, you but in everytime a few people disagree with me. Why all the love for me?, i know I'm popular, great guy on this forum but just give it a rest, i get enough fans as it is.

Hahaha how many games you been to?, because you seemed to of run away last time i asked you that, so i think the questions pretty rhetorical.

Plus by saying that are you saying every fan who's not from Chelsea who supports them is a glory supporter?, well I'll be damned, you just said 99 percent of this forum is glory supporters.

I've played football and i didn't go down like a pussy once, Gareth Bale has minimal contact, even on himself, and he's hardly going at top speed in the picture, clear dive. And it's not exactly hard to believe as this is the biggest diver in the country right now.

Give it a rest bud, you wont get to me no matter what you do, you but in everytime a few people disagree with me. Why all the love for me?, i know I'm popular, great guy on this forum but just give it a rest, i get enough fans as it is.

. About 20-25 (not completely sure how much, went plenty of times when i was younger), admittedly not much considering i live only 20 minutes from the ground, but you know, im not the richest of guys.

. I agree he's a diver, but in this case it's clear he tripped over his own legs, if you cant see it then you need glasses.

. haha... :wank2: