LDN Blue

which of our players will be on international duties?

TOO fucking many ,,Seriously these regular disruptions are becoming ridiculous . do them in fewer blocks. Reduce the

number of teams in a group and make teams like Andora and the faroe islands pre qualify

I'm really looking forward to playing San Marino, be fun to watch us score loads of goals and have some fun. He shoulda played Lambert or Holt in a game like this, we don't need the top players in a game like this, give em a fucking rest! 8-0 defoe Hat Trick.

We're probably the only country in world football who owes San Marino. In qualifying for USA '94, we needed to beat San Marino by 7 goals and they scored against us after 10 seconds and we won 7-1!! Missed out by a goal against those retards. Gutting. Not entirely sure if we woulda qualified with a 7 goal win but we needed to win by 7 anyway lol to have a chance.

Anyway, who are all you guys playing in the next 6 days and how do you think you'll get on?

I'm really looking forward to playing San Marino, be fun to watch us score loads of goals and have some fun. He shoulda played Lambert or Holt in a game like this, we don't need the top players in a game like this, give em a fucking rest! 8-0 defoe Hat Trick.

We're probably the only country in world football who owes San Marino. In qualifying for USA '94, we needed to beat San Marino by 7 goals and they scored against us after 10 seconds and we won 7-1!! Missed out by a goal against those retards. Gutting.

Anyway, who are all you guys playing in the next 6 days and how do you think you'll get on?

After two comfortable wins in September we now face the toughest test in the group - Greece away. Have a really bad record against the Greeks, they always are difficult to play against. Both teams have some players out injured and Pjanic, who is one of our crucial players, is amongst them. After that it's Lithuania at home. That is a game we should be winning without any problems, but you never know.

Fingers crossed for all the Chelsea players, hopefully everyone's fit and ready in 7 days time. ;)

If Greece away is your toughest game in the group, you really have to be looking at qualifying this time. I'm not saying Greece are easy but considering you've never qualified as Bosnia, you've been given a pretty nice chance to finally break the duck. Really hope you do it. Good luck.

We're probably the only country in world football who owes San Marino. In qualifying for USA '94, we needed to beat San Marino by 7 goals and they scored against us after 10 seconds and we won 7-1!! Missed out by a goal against those retards. Gutting. Not entirely sure if we woulda qualified with a 7 goal win but we needed to win by 7 anyway lol to have a chance.

RPA and this one team from the west, emm, England or something

If Greece away is your toughest game in the group, you really have to be looking at qualifying this time. I'm not saying Greece are easy but considering you've never qualified as Bosnia, you've been given a pretty nice chance to finally break the duck. Really hope you do it. Good luck.

That's true. Greece is not a bad team but nowhere near a footballing force or something. I just got a cheeky little feeling we might win in Athens. This group is our biggest chance ever and we have to be top of it. Thanks for the nice wishes. ;)

I admire the England fans, having a 90k stadium full against San Marino proves how much football is loved over there. Beautiful.