LDN Blue

I really don't get people sometimes. The Croatian fans have flown hundreds of miles and no doubt spent a fortune on tickets and travel, and what do they do? They get the match stopped with flares and fireworks and get themselves thrown out. Why?!

Scary watching Hazard play when he's in this mood.

Why? Are you rooting for the other team? :P

I really don't get people sometimes. The Croatian fans have flown hundreds of miles and no doubt spent a fortune on tickets and travel, and what do they do? They get the match stopped with flares and fireworks and get themselves thrown out. Why?!

Why? Are you rooting for the other team? :P

Not really hundreds of miles... Italy is our neighbour... but ok.

You are asking why. I'll try to explain. We (Croatians) are very emotive nation and we'll follow our team anywhere in the world.

But in the last few years our two biggest fan groups, Torcida (fans of Hajduk Split) and BBB (Bad Blue Boys - fans of Dinamo Zagreb)

are dissapointed with our leaders of national football team. It's full of corruption and very often there are players who are called in national team

not because of their quality but because their mafia owners want to raise their price and sell them for big money. And because of that some of good players

must sit on the bench. So, our fans often boycott games or do something like this what you saw tonight because they want to draw attention and get help from UEFA

so they can rid of mafia and corruption from our national team. But UEFA is the same shit, so they'll just say it's hooliganism.

Interesting fact - Torcida from Split is the oldest football firm in the world (founded 28.10.1950.), and also one of the best organized fan groups, and I'm proud to be their member. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Torcida_Split

p.s. we played way batter than Italy :)

Lumping money on Scotland tonight, can see England buckling under a top atmosphere and the usual shite on show from Rooney and Co.

I was considering it, at 3/1 though I was quite disappointed. Hardly surprising though, England are pony and the Atmosphere will be intimidating.