LDN Blue

respect to the scottish fight, but England are closing the technically weak Scottish players down, get the ball early leave them no chance. Playing this cleverly. btw one fundamental aspect of playing cleverly is not playing Cleverley.

Meh its taken 2 defensive mistakes in a piss poor game, some team.. :ph34r:

tbf England have been head and shoulders above Scotland, who did not have yet found their game, I can't recall any scottish chances in the past 40 mins of football.

well no cesc and no costa ,,,almost forgot no Schurrle either

Both teams playing their C teams, not even their B. Boring, uneventful game with no quality.

EDIT: Germany just scored with an assist from the terrible pitch. That about sums up that match!

Just 4 more days.....

tbf England have been head and shoulders above Scotland, who did not have yet found their game, I can't recall any scottish chances in the past 40 mins of football.

Of course they are head and shoulders above Scotland, you look at the difference in quality if England weren't able to be head and shoulders above Scotland in this game then I think you would have to question Roy Hodgosn and the players themselves. I didn't except Scotland to win, I expected a close game, England doing all the work with the ball and us playing on the counter which we have and it has been quite close other than 2 mistakes.

Sorry but the first was from an inch perfect pass. 2nd granted was some spurs type of defending

Yes it was a great pass I agree but Grant Hanley 9 times out of 10 he should read that better and get his head on it. The ball is in the air for ages and he gets caught under it, which is poor considering how long he had to position himself.

Luke Shaw hasn't looked anything like a 10M player let alone a 27M player, amount of times hes gone down and felt his ankle must be worrying for you England fans and Man United fans. Clyne looks awesome though.