LDN Blue

That bad?

the Belgians seem to think Kevin was bad, I think he did some nice plays in the first half. I suppose their bar is too high :P

He had a few bad moments, but still not shitty.

Lukaku has showed one of the worst displays I've seen by him. Awful through and through and the sitter he missed... terrible.

Hazard was okay - this is a friendly, chances are he won't show his best here especially when there's an official match for him in 4 days.

am I the only one to think Kevin was decent? He had a few good plays in a match that France had the slight edge. The French aren't even the shadow of they used to be...

No. I am with you. The analysts here looked at his movements, creation, passing, .... He actually did decent. Belgium was just bad. We should have nailed that game.

Also: I really think Lukaku needs Mou.... Bog time.

Ps: I think Benteke will top Romelu, Chadli nah.

the Belgians seem to think Kevin was bad, I think he did some nice plays in the first half. I suppose their bar is too high :P

He had a few bad moments, but still not shitty.

Lukaku has showed one of the worst displays I've seen by him. Awful through and through and the sitter he missed... terrible.

Hazard was okay - this is a friendly, chances are he won't show his best here especially when there's an official match for him in 4 days.

Kevin was more than decent but overall one of his worst displays for the NT. says a lot that 'more than decent' is his worst display so far :D

The Genius Andy Townsend gives Danny Welbeck MOTM. :doh:

I used to like him when he was captain of Chelsea but he's no expert..footballers generally can't string too many words together so t hey do scrape the barrel when it comes to trying to find ex-players to comment.

Creating so many chances against a team like France isnt bad to say the least

but France isn't close to the shadow of what they were... seriously they've been sucking a lot for a few years now... their match against Brazil just before CC was one of the worst matches I've seen a French side bringing... they really aren't the standard...sadly

I used to like him when he was captain of Chelsea but he's no expert..footballers generally can't string too many words together so t hey do scrape the barrel when it comes to trying to find ex-players to comment.

I often find fans are way more intelligent than players.

Finished watching Belgium vs France... quite an average match tbh

Courtois was good, Kompany is as great as ever and I loved Witsel and Fellaini's performance. The rest was average; Hazard was good, nothing spectacular; Lukaku is still clumsy; Benteke was disappointing, Chadli was invisible and De Bruyne had better games.

Not bad considering how many years France have been better. Well unless they have only played each other 3 times or something.

Apparently its 29 games won versus 24 for France out of 72 games. Even better ^^