LDN Blue

England are awful to watch.

We've only got pace players for a counter attack, no good technical players at all. Kyle Walker? all he has is pace, what a rubbish player. Cleverly and Welbeck are just terrible.

I love watching other teams play like Italy and Germany who are an all round team who can contain and destroy.

All we can do is counter attack, just like that goal there. And because of that we wont win anything.

And? I've fallen out of the national team for months now, but if it's filled with United/Arsenal players with the kickoff season round the corner, I'm not complaining.

Yea that's the good bit :D

Watching England-Scotland guys. Cracking game so far. How's Belgium France been?

England are awful to watch.

We've only got pace players for a counter attack, no good technical players at all. Kyle Walker? all he has is pace, what a rubbish player. Cleverly and Welbeck are just terrible.

I love watching other teams play like Italy and Germany who are an all round team who can contain and destroy.

All we can do is counter attack, just like that goal there. And because of that we wont win anything.

A season ago, A Man United fan told me Cleverly's the next Messi :lol2:

as I watch Belgium x France (on computer, on TV it's England x Scotland) I can't help myself and ask if players can overcome stupidity. I'm for real. I'm not being sarcastic or joking.

If a player is as stupid as a door, how promising can be his future if he's good, okay or even great in doing whatever else in the pitch (for example defending or scoring)?

as I watch Belgium x France (on computer, on TV it's England x Scotland) I can't help myself and ask if players can overcome stupidity. I'm for real. I'm not being sarcastic or joking.

If a player is as stupid as a door, how promising can be his future if he's good, okay or even great in doing whatever else in the pitch (for example defending or scoring)?

Don't think one can simply 'overcome' stupidity. Ravel Morrison looked to be the next Paul Scholes, threw it all away with an absolute shit attitude and sheer stupid actions.