LDN Blue

Even though, nothing to take away from Brazil, but Spain was not in it, last night.

I honestly believe, Spain can play much better. Perhaps, a tired team had a lot to do with it.

Cassilas allowed a soft first goal in, Torres was hardly seen, Mata played in the wrong position & Spanish defense was poor apart from Luiz.

Spain is not finished yet as I read in today´s newspapers.

What a match that was, completely worth staying up till 4:00 am. Brasil played with so much heart. Spain never got into the match and Luiz saved their only chance to get into it. Cassillas was rubbish, should have saved all three goals. Del Bosque is an idiot. Neymar was good but MOTM has to be either Cesar or Luiz.

Adrenaline still flowing through my veins, what a fucking incredible night for Brazil!

Spanish thought they were king of the world, but no one parties in our own country!

No team can be considered best in the world if you dont beat Brazil motherfuckers...

God damnit! I missed the match, i mean how can i be awake for the start of the match at 3 AM in the night on a MONDAY morning. :rant:

Saw the highlights, some things that brought a smile on my face:

1.Jose was right in freezing out Casillas, he is one arrogant player who thinks he is miles ahead of everyone when he is not even better than our very own Courtous(well, i am exaggerating a bit but you get the point)

2. David freaking Luiz. Bloddy hell, he isn't supposed to be making those kind of saves. He isn't supposed to be showing so much commitment. He is supposed to be making mistakes so we cal all laugh at him and say what a clown he is! Right? :Goober:

3. BRAZIL! So glad that the giant is waking up again! I had enough of the tiki taka wankfest. Luiz felipe Scolari deserves a mention too. He surely knows his way around when it comes to international football

What a match that was, completely worth staying up till 4:00 am. Brasil played with so much heart. Spain never got into the match and Luiz saved their only chance to get into it. Cassillas was rubbish, should have saved all three goals. Del Bosque is an idiot. Neymar was good but MOTM has to be either Cesar or Luiz.

The result is not surprising.

Del Bosque should have played his B team in this tournament as many of the star players of the national team seemed like they didn't want to play in this competition.

Like some said, against Nigeria, they were already very complacent, doing nothing in midfield and waiting near their box.

Well after all it's said and done, Spain defeat is not really much of a shocking moment.

The shocking spain defeat was the last confederation cup against USA.

They where in better form.

This time, they been on the down side, especially a team that relies heavily on Barcelona.

And Barcelona got found out against Bayern this season badly.

Comes world cup, if they have not resolve some issues Spain no favorite of mines.

Still is Germany. I still think Germany is too much for anybody.

Then I will add Belgium, but I don't see Belgium pipping Germany because of their inexperience.

And You-r-gay can be a very difficult team to play against!

Whoever says International Football is dull, doesnt know what he is missing!

Amazing Game and Maracanã is by far the best stadium in the world!

It was okay, but I said to myself a team like Bayern Munich would easily beat any of these two to a pulp! :)

And yes Maracana awesome stadium, I also like la Bombonera.

Teams to look out in 2014, in order of favoritism:

1) Germany

2) Brazil

3) Spain

4) Argentina

5) Italy

6) Belgium

7) England

8) France

9) Colombia

10) Russia

11) Uruguay

Teams to look out in 2014, by order of favoritism:

1) Germany

2) Brazil

3) Spain

4) Argentina

5) Italy

6) Belgiun

7) England

8) France

9) Colombia

10) Russia

11) Uruguay

I think Belgium should be higher.

I think they can do a better job then Yourgay, and Spain tried to do against Brazil.

Belgium top 4 for me.

I think Belgium should be higher.

I think they can do a better job then Yourgay, and Spain tried to do against Brazil.

Belgium top 4 for me.

The problem is that Belgium have no tradition compared to Argentina and Italy. Something that really counts in the World Cup...

I think Belgium will be a very, very top contender in Euro 2016; but they are too young and lack experience to get far (semi-final or higher) in 2014. (IMO)

Maybe I'll get flamed for this, but I really don't understand why Thiago Silva is so highly rated. Yeah, he's a good defender but the way majority of the world rate him as the unanimous best in the world doesn't make sense to me. Apart from that one penalty Luiz gave away he was miles better than him the entire tournament, even so in that same game Silva made an even worse mistake.

I've watched a lot of PSG games too and even in Paris he's been good but not as dominant as people make him out to be. And, really it's hard to rate a CB best in the world, I really think people should rate partnerships instead. Look at Dante, no one even knew who he was and one season at Bayern and suddenly he's world class?