Neymar

the wes

• Replies 4.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I don't think he'll come either, just doesn't feel like he's on his way. Maybe summer after but i hope he comes because we need these players if we're gonna be like Barcelona and go to the next level.

Chelsea closing in on £23m deal for Santos striker Neymar - report

The Blues saw a £19 million bid for the Brazilian wonderkid rejected last summer but sources at the club insist that Roman Abramovich is willing to get involved in negotiations

Chelsea are preparing a £23 million bid for Brazilian starletNeymar this summer, according to The Sun.

The 19-year old, who currently

plays

for Santos, has emerged as Brazil's most sought after young prospect having impressed for both club and country in the last 18 months.

The Blues are thought to have had a bid of £19 million rejected by the iconic South American side last summer but are confident that an increased fee will be enough to convince the club to relinquish their prize asset.

Chelsea's owner Roman Abramovich is reportedly a big fan of the youngster and is willing to become personally involved in any negotiations that take place with both the

player

and his club.

A source at Chelsea told The Sun: "Roman is ready to get personally involved to clinch the signing of Neymar."He's aiming to talk with him next month to prove how much he is wanted."

Neymar has been linked with a whole host of top European clubs, including Manchester United, Barcelona and Real Madrid.

Chelsea closing in on £23m deal for Santos striker Neymar - report

The Blues saw a £19 million bid for the Brazilian wonderkid rejected last summer but sources at the club insist that Roman Abramovich is willing to get involved in negotiations

Chelsea are preparing a £23 million bid for Brazilian starletNeymar this summer, according to The Sun.

The 19-year old, who currently

plays

for Santos, has emerged as Brazil's most sought after young prospect having impressed for both club and country in the last 18 months.

The Blues are thought to have had a bid of £19 million rejected by the iconic South American side last summer but are confident that an increased fee will be enough to convince the club to relinquish their prize asset.

Chelsea's owner Roman Abramovich is reportedly a big fan of the youngster and is willing to become personally involved in any negotiations that take place with both the

player

and his club.

A source at Chelsea told The Sun: "Roman is ready to get personally involved to clinch the signing of Neymar."He's aiming to talk with him next month to prove how much he is wanted."

Neymar has been linked with a whole host of top European clubs, including Manchester United, Barcelona and Real Madrid.

Same article from The Sun that was posted 2 days ago.. lol.. :whistling:

so many posts come n go lol that i musta missed it. Would be a great signing if we land him anyway. If we can get the majority of players before pre season so we can give them a proper pre season, it'll be great.

Don't want it to be last minute august dealings.

There are NEW news, that Roman has taken personally the job to get Neymar for 26 milion and the end of the deal is near.blue%20scalf.gif

No it's the same news.. just instead of 23 million pounds on some site they are reporting it in euros which comes up to 26 million euros. That's all. :whistling:

Guest justin_3d

The hairstyle rocks! Just a little smaller and it rocks. I want to have the same hair too. Oh please Neymar, if you joins us, I'll make that wish true :dunce:

I want to have something like this:

1z6v3ih.jpg

Guest justin_3d

Likewise.. I had it like that a few months ago but last week.. I made it exactly like Neymar's... :blush::halo:

Yeah Neymar is a bit too punk. I like that style better, because it looks a bit more fashionable then Neymar punk style....not sure if that makes sense to you? ^_^

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You