Neymar

the wes

The worrying thing about Sturridge, is that from interviews he seems adamant that he needs to be playing first team football. I just wonder if '1st sub' will be enough for him, he will miss the first few games of the season too, due to that red card. I guess it depends if Torres (miracle permitting) finds form early on.

Sturridge shouldn't / won't get a starting position week in week out because he scored 8 goals for bolton !!!

He deserves to have an upgrade , to get much more starts , at least 15 starts and 30 appearances in all compititions next season would be the right thing to go for , but again not starting XI material yet.

• Replies 4.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

You cant be serious to think we will buy another winger exept Neymar. Its realy frustrating that we buy this striker for 50 million pounds,

he doesnt score from 2 feet, and than we need to bring a all new team just to make him score. This is ridiculous. And all of you are ridiculous if you support

this and actually think it will happen and will make us champions or what ever. It wont. This is so Chelsea's abramovich... spend the fucking money and than think.

I read alot of posts of you that you want a diffrent style to our football, you think it would happen? I dont know what about you, but i dont want a wanabe "BARCA TIKI

TAKA" Chelsea. this is so pathtic, You saw how they play and you think we could nailed this too? No one playes like this and no one can. Why every big clup in europe

keep playing is own game even when things arn't going well? Milan, Man u, Inter and on and on... you dont have to be panic every time something goes wrong.

You cant change your all squad in one summer and hope for the best.. Its just dont work like this. And of course you cant buy a striker that clearly doesnt fit your style

of play for that big money,,, its just bizzare. Who are we? Real Madrid? you can see where they are... trying to find there new way all the time.

Oh, and you need to realy think if you want a realy young, atractive, not too big and bully like now team, aspecially after this CL final,

you saw what happens when you trying to play real football with Barcelona, you lose. I want a chelsea that will have more fantasy, but will still build on strength and

power, you need to know your advantages. And look- this advantages is the way to win this briliant team, its been proved. I think players like Neymar and

Sturridge are enough to change things a bit.

To sum up- Fuck Fernnado Torres... I dont want a trip to spain thank you. If he keeps playing shit, we do nothing, let him seat on the bench.. you dont buy

him new toys just to make him score. We GOT to finaly stop bieng a crazy stupid reach club.

I dont know what about you, but i dont want a wanabe "BARCA TIKI TAKA" Chelsea. this is so pathtic, You saw how they play and you think we could nailed this too? No one playes like this and no one can. Why every big clup in europe keep playing is own game even when things arn't going well? Milan, Man u, Inter and on and on... you dont have to be panic every time something goes wrong.

Totally agree with this!

You cant be serious to think we will buy another winger exept Neymar. Its realy frustrating that we buy this striker for 50 million pounds,

he doesnt score from 2 feet, and than we need to bring a all new team just to make him score. This is ridiculous. And all of you are ridiculous if you support

this and actually think it will happen and will make us champions or what ever. It wont. This is so Chelsea's abramovich... spend the fucking money and than think.

I read alot of posts of you that you want a diffrent style to our football, you think it would happen? I dont know what about you, but i dont want a wanabe "BARCA TIKI

TAKA" Chelsea. this is so pathtic, You saw how they play and you think we could nailed this too? No one playes like this and no one can. Why every big clup in europe

keep playing is own game even when things arn't going well? Milan, Man u, Inter and on and on... you dont have to be panic every time something goes wrong.

You cant change your all squad in one summer and hope for the best.. Its just dont work like this. And of course you cant buy a striker that clearly doesnt fit your style

of play for that big money,,, its just bizzare. Who are we? Real Madrid? you can see where they are... trying to find there new way all the time.

Oh, and you need to realy think if you want a realy young, atractive, not too big and bully like now team, aspecially after this CL final,

you saw what happens when you trying to play real football with Barcelona, you lose. I want a chelsea that will have more fantasy, but will still build on strength and

power, you need to know your advantages. And look- this advantages is the way to win this briliant team, its been proved. I think players like Neymar and

Sturridge are enough to change things a bit.

To sum up- Fuck Fernnado Torres... I dont want a trip to spain thank you. If he keeps playing shit, we do nothing, let him seat on the bench.. you dont buy

him new toys just to make him score. We GOT to finaly stop bieng a crazy stupid reach club.

It is not possible to emulate Barca style of football even in next 10 yrs. But I do not see anything wrong in changing our way of play to a attack/fast passing oriented style. I will be really glad to see our team playing with slick passing and creativity instead of sending long ball to a lone striker.

It is not possible to emulate Barca style of football even in next 10 yrs. But I do not see anything wrong in changing our way of play to a attack/fast passing oriented style. I will be really glad to see our team playing with slick passing and creativity instead of sending long ball to a lone striker.

Thank you, that is one thing that has pissed me off so much. Sure Torres had plenty of chances to score but was denied by wondersaves and in some situations he should have buried them.... but when Cech kept dumping long balls to him... when that is clearly not his game really annoyed me. That was just bizarre.

Santos President has quashed the rumours linking Neymar with Chelsea once again. "I do not sell. There is no talk about any kind of proposal on Neymar. 23m is a joke. My answer is no. These stories always appear on the eve of decision for destabilizer and take the focus off the team" :(:mouthclosed:

It is a load of crap, he can't make Neymar's decision for him. If he wants to leave it is only fair that he does. The President is spouting bullshit because his star attraction is leaving for greener pastures.

the simple fact is that come this time of year the amount of shite talked from agents, presidents, managers and the rest hits fever pitch! Very little of what comes out from these sources should be listened to. Altho in fairness people have been getting very carried away on the back of a few twitter accounts! Lets just wait and see. Neymar will not make or break this club

he is good, he is talented bit arrogant and has got all what it takes to reach top level in world football. I don't like his attitude to be honest but yet would like to see him at Chelsea cause we need some young and pacey legs like him!!!

Sturridge shouldn't / won't get a starting position week in week out because he scored 8 goals for bolton !!!

He deserves to have an upgrade , to get much more starts , at least 15 starts and 30 appearances in all compititions next season would be the right thing to go for , but again not starting XI material yet.

I agree he deserves an upgrade rather then giving him week in week out start. definitely he has proved himself at Bolton, no doubt about that but when you play for Chelsea your every footstep is the piece of attention so I would like to see him gradually securing his first team place over the period of time rather than starting him everytime

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You