Neymar

the wes

I'm sure they don't want it. They hope such an offer will take time to appear. Santos want to keep Neymar as much as they can.

Santos is a great team. ( I dont care what some of you thinks, because people here don't care about what foreign people think about our football. Santos believe they are great, and so its what matter ). They want to win trophies - Campeonato Brasileiro, Libertadores, Mundial de Clubes - , and they know Neymar is necessary to achieve that goals.

Neymar will leave anyway, to Santos in terms of money it makes no difference if he leaves now or in 2014, but in terms of football it makes. As long as they keep him, the chaces of winning major trophies are bigger.

Agreed mate.. I've been watching Santos play for 3 years.. just cause of Neymar laugh.gif But yeah they can win all that and I'm sure they will most likely win the Libertadores... and will want to win the Club World Cup too next year if they win the Libertedoras... and Neymar knows he has to leave for his career. And yeah my point was considering Santos know he will leave they want to get the most out of Chelsea obviously. :)

• Replies 4.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Santos will try and milk us for £35 million + if they have any sense. Roman should table a £50 million bid for both Ganso and Neymar... that is something they surely they could not turn down?

Santos will try and milk us for £35 million + if they have any sense. Roman should table a £50 million bid for both Ganso and Neymar... that is something they surely they could not turn down?

Ganso was meant to be going to Inter Milan for some £32 million. I wonder where all those rumors went??

Ganso was meant to be going to Inter Milan for some £32 million. I wonder where all those rumors went??

He's been injured for quite some time, and he has still not recovered. He also had another serious injury before current one. He's a bit of risk, but I really like him.

Henrique will answer this better then me ^^

He's been injured for quite some time, and he has still not recovered. He also had another serious injury before current one. He's a bit of risk, but I really like him.

Henrique will answer this better then me ^^

Sounds like he could be injury prone then... I don't like those types of players :unsure:

Neymar's release clause is around £39 mill and Santos only own 60% of the £39 The reason I definitely think Neymar is ours is because we've most likely structured a deal with the NIC group that owns the other 40%. I still think all we got to do is pay Santos the £23 million to them and he is ours. But this will happen after the Copa Libertedoras most likely, as he has stated time and time again that he wants to win that, which is why last year he decided to stay another year.

Neymar's release clause is around £39 mill and Santos only own 60% of the £39 The reason I definitely think Neymar is ours is because we've most likely structured a deal with the NIC group that owns the other 40%. I still think all we got to do is pay Santos the £23 million to them and he is ours. But this will happen after the Copa Libertedoras most likely, as he has stated time and time again that he wants to win that, which is why last year he decided to stay another year.

Ah now that makes more sense emo3.gif

Premier League rules don't allow 3rd party ownership remember. So we'll have to buy out both sides. So we'll have to pay £39million O.o

Big risk. But he's 19. So worthwhile perhaps?

Don't say that. You make Santos look like mercenaries. Brazilians are not supposed to sell their players in the first offer that appears. Santos don't want to sell Neymar, and the are not obligate to sell him because Chelsea thinks that 23m is a fair price.

So if Chelsea paid 50m for a overrated striker, its fair to pay more than 23m one of the "most marketable athletes in the world".

Fair comment.

But that's what I meant. They're under no obligation to sell, so they're well within their right to demand maximum price for the player, so that they can reinvest and remain a successful force in Brazil's league. I don't think anyone would criticise them for it.

Unlike how Benfica do their business.. :whistling:

Premier League rules don't allow 3rd party ownership remember. So we'll have to buy out both sides. So we'll have to pay £39million O.o

Santos will sell if we offer 30m.

Yes correct we will be basically paying the full 39, which is why as I said we most likely structured the deal with the 3rd party (NIC) and have already sorted that out. So when we bid 23m for him, Santos have got to agree as it does reach the release clause because the other half has already been sorted with the 3rd party. It is a risk but believe me this player is going to be big, under the right guidance we may have one of the best player's in the world for the future. His vision, flair, speed, creativity is just all amazing. And only 19 as well.

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You