Neymar

the wes

Why dont you guys go shopping for lipstick together or something...

:rant: ....

Anyways back to Neymar... apparently The Sun story is all over Brazil now which is great. :)

@MarcoSilva11 Marco Silva

'The Sun' article about Neymar and Chelsea is all over the sport headlines in Brazil...

• Replies 4.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

A front 3 of Neymar, Torres & Sturridge can work.

That's why I only want Neymar as the only forward signing.

I absolutely agree with you 100%

It will either be Neymar or Lukaku! We won't bring both of them in, otherwise it's goodbye Daniel Sturridge!

Sturridge is a talented young player that proved himself in the PL

He loves Chelsea and we need to show him that we love him too

He is a fantastic goal scorer and a big advantage over Lukaku.....he is English!!

Another advantage over Lukaku is that he is our player :whistling:

We'd need to splash the cash for Lukaku...

It will either be Neymar or Lukaku! We won't bring both of them in, otherwise it's goodbye Daniel Sturridge!

Don't understand that. Lukaku would certainly be Drogba's replacement, and can only play as the centre forward in a 4-3-3/4-2-3-1, if Drogba stays another year, Lukaku would probably go out on loan and come back after Didier has left the club, to become no. 2 to Torres. Lukaku is also going to take time to adapt to the league and would be introduced slowly.

Sturridge however is much more flexible in terms of playing position and can play RW in a 4-3-3 with no problem (I believe it was Arneson that spoke of Daniel's ability to play on the wing). He is almost certainly going to be Anelka's replacement in the squad, probably challenging for the RW position with Kalou.

I'd say it would be pretty easy to accomodate both into the squad, whereas if we were to sign Aguero (which I personally think will not happen), then Sturridge's position is under threat and he would probably be forced to leave.

I still believe we will sign both of them. When Neymar signs for us, he will not play as a striker but LW... so Neymar has nothing to do with Anelka or Drogba... but replacing Malouda.

If we'll give up on Lukaku then we will have more money to spend on a right-back and a midfilder

And those two positions are much more important than a striker

I don't believe there is a budget Roman is working to. He will spend what is necessary to buy the players in the positions we need.

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You