Neymar

the wes

• Replies 4.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

£39m is his buyout. The NCIS group or whatever own 40%, which leaves the remaining 60% to Santos (£23.4m or something) Once we have agreed everything with the third party group, Santos cannot ask for more than £23.4m as that is what their 60% is worth. Thats what my understanding on this 3rd party stuff is. Santos sold the 40% AFTER we bid last year, which is probably why them rejecting £25m last year but accepting £23m this year makes a little more sense.

In a nutshell, Santos are receiving £23m but the entire deal is worth £39m when you take into account the amount we will pay for the other 40%

last summer santos reject 25+m for him, but now they are going to 'accept' 23 millions, that's bullshit.

Please read on top mate before you post... if Chelsea offer Santos £23 million they HAVE to accept as it does reach their clause. Santos own 60% of Neymar.. and he has a minimum release clause of £39 million. 60% of £39 million is £23.4 million. Last year we almost signed him, however Santos refused and asked us to pay the minimum release clause at that time was £30 million and they themseleves would pay to DIC. But this year if we offer them £23 million pounds they have to accept and have no choice. But the overall transfer would be around £30-40 million including what we would pay the DIC, etc.

last summer santos reject 25+m for him, but now they are going to 'accept' 23 millions, that's bullshit.

The reason its widely believed that Neymar is going to be a Chelsea players is because sometime soon after our bid was rejected , our top suits found out a way to deal with his other big share-holder , DIC invest co who owns 40% of him , to buy their stock in him . We all know how these investment companies operate , first thing they look for is the quick big payday . That's out of the way.

Santos owns 60% of him and he the release clause of his contract is 39 million pounds .

Doing the math , 60 % of 39 mill is 23.8 mill . Simples.

He'll be joining Chelsea , its as blatant as Redknapp not joining Chelsea .

The reason its widely believed that Neymar is going to be a Chelsea players is because sometime soon after our bid was rejected , our top suits found out a way to deal with his other big share-holder , DIC invest co who owns 40% of him , to buy their stock in him . We all know how these investment companies operate , first thing they look for is the quick big payday . That's out of the way.

Santos owns 60% of him and he the release clause of his contract is 39 million pounds .

Doing the math , 60 % of 39 mill is 23.8 mill . Simples.

He'll be joining Chelsea , its as blatant as Redknapp not joining Chelsea .

Yes.. finally someone understands! :champions:

^^ Gotta say , really enjoy your work with all the videos you upload Feroze , great stuff . Hopefully you get busy soon with Neymar videos in a blue shirt into the season blue scalf.gif

Haha thanks mate! :dance: Really appreciate the feedback.. lol btw I already made a Neymar compilation.:blush:

good video but its abit early aint it i mean he aint evan signed for us yet and there aint evan been an offer yet we an offical on anyway lol

O Santos FC esclarece que recebeu, no final da manhã desta terça-feira (20), proposta oficial do Chelsea FC, da Inglaterra, pelos direitos econômicos do atacante Neymar. O presidente Luis Alvaro de Oliveira Ribeiro já enviou resposta ao clube inglês agradecendo pelo interesse e reiterando que o Santos FC não tem qualquer interesse em abrir negociação.

One year ago.

http://www.santosfc.com.br/noticias/conteudo.asp?id=22539

You know that if does not sign for us your going to have a lot of egg on your face.

Totally agreed. :dunce: Haha.. Even for Robinho.. I wasn't confident at all.. we never really approached him.. sure he said once that he would like to play for us. But Neymar isn't going anywhere but Chelsea, he already has agreed here to come.. his friends want him to come, he has praised London, Roman wants him to come. Once the Copa Libertedoras is over, he is ours. Tell you what, if he doesn't sign for us.. I won't post on the forum anymore.^_^ Yes I am that confident. I don't see him staying at Chelsea forever though, he will end up at Barca or Real in 5-6 years most likely.

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You