the wes

---------------Torres--------------

Neymar--Aguero--Sturridge

-------Essien----Ramires-----

Cole------JT----Luiz------VDW

---------------Cech----------------

:P

I'd swap Pastore for Essien though :D.

Mean line-up, though that'd mean Agüero, Neymar and Sturr would have to drop to midfield?

• Replies 4.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Mean line-up, though that'd mean Agüero, Neymar and Sturr would have to drop to midfield?

Aguero would play off of Torres, then Neymar and Sturridge would have to play more out wide, but cut inside whenever they can. =)

23 million!

Good price, IF true :D

Absolute bargain if its true.. and at first I thought.. no way but.. considering how bad Roman wants him and how his friends are here.. Roman may convince him to leave.. and if he makes up his mind leaving... then his value is bound to drop... and we may get him on the cheap. smiliecap1.gif

541.gifNeymar for 23m ? Cheaper than Luiz !!! LMAO. 2 x Neymars couldn't buy Torres.

This guys thinks that Santos is stupid...

Thats why I say Neymar isnt leaving Santos soon. He won't leave for less than 35m. Every year, every tournament ( Copa América/ Olympics ), every friendly his price only increase.

Last years Santos claimed Chelsea offered to pay the buy out clause, 35m euros at that time. I really don't believe that we made such an offer, otherwise I'm sure Neymar nor Santos couldn't refused it.

The deal wasn't done because Santos knows he can leave for that price, even if it takes until next WC. Forget it guys. If the offer is 23m, people at Santos will laugh out loud.

541.gifNeymar for 23m ? Cheaper than Luiz !!! LMAO. 2 x Neymars couldn't buy Torres.

This guys thinks that Santos is stupid...

Thats why I say Neymar isnt leaving Santos soon. He won't leave for less than 35m. Every year, every tournament ( Copa América/ Olympics ), every friendly his price only increase.

Last years Santos claimed Chelsea offered to pay the buy out clause, 35m euros at that time. I really don't believe that we made such an offer, otherwise I'm sure Neymar nor Santos couldn't refused it.

The deal wasn't done because Santos knows he can leave for that price, even if it takes until next WC. Forget it guys. If the offer is 23m, people at Santos will laugh out loud.

True.. you never know but yeah Santos have seen Chelsea have spent 70 million last transfer window.. they want Chelsea to reach the buy-out clause.

F*ck The Sun.

Santos will milk us for every penny. Don't be surprised if you hear £30million+

Don't say that. You make Santos look like mercenaries. Brazilians are not supposed to sell their players in the first offer that appears. Santos don't want to sell Neymar, and the are not obligate to sell him because Chelsea thinks that 23m is a fair price.

So if Chelsea paid 50m for a overrated striker, its fair to pay more than 23m one of the "most marketable athletes in the world".

True.. you never know but yeah Santos have seen Chelsea have spent 70 million last transfer window.. they want Chelsea to reach the buy-out clause.

I'm sure they don't want it. They hope such an offer will take time to appear. Santos want to keep Neymar as much as they can.

Santos is a great team. ( I dont care what some of you thinks, because people here don't care about what foreign people think about our football. Santos believe they are great, and so its what matter ). They want to win trophies - Campeonato Brasileiro, Libertadores, Mundial de Clubes - , and they know Neymar is necessary to achieve that goals.

Neymar will leave anyway, to Santos in terms of money it makes no difference if he leaves now or in 2014, but in terms of football it makes. As long as they keep him, the chaces of winning major trophies are bigger.

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You