Neymar

the wes

You cant be serious to think we will buy another winger exept Neymar. Its realy frustrating that we buy this striker for 50 million pounds,

he doesnt score from 2 feet, and than we need to bring a all new team just to make him score. This is ridiculous. And all of you are ridiculous if you support

this and actually think it will happen and will make us champions or what ever. It wont.

Well said.I really don't like the fact we want to buy/or players just for Torres' sack.

• Replies 4.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

The worrying thing about Sturridge, is that from interviews he seems adamant that he needs to be playing first team football. I just wonder if '1st sub' will be enough for him, he will miss the first few games of the season too, due to that red card. I guess it depends if Torres (miracle permitting) finds form early on.

It won't be. Now that he is starting to bang in the goals, especially for Bolton, he will be expecting a step up from this. So don't be alarmed, if further along the line, Sturridge gets pissed if he doesn't get picked for the starting lineup regularly, and threatens to leave, it'll be just like what Fabio Borini said about, however hard you work at Chelsea, you'll never break into the starting eleven because Abramovich is constantly making plans to buy players, giving the youth hopefuls very little chance. On the other hand, I think Sturridge needs to play more games to prove that he has the quality to go on and score more goals.

It is not possible to emulate Barca style of football even in next 10 yrs. But I do not see anything wrong in changing our way of play to a attack/fast passing oriented style. I will be really glad to see our team playing with slick passing and creativity instead of sending long ball to a lone striker.

Lets go back to March-May 2010, do you think we played the way you discribed? i think we did.

If the team could play this way all the time, like they did play back than, they would do that. But the thing is the wingers imo, in thoes couple of months we played

this way because of what Malouda and Anelka brought to us suddenly. If im looking at 2007-2008-2009, Lamps, Drog and Ess were at there best most

of the time(when they were fit), but we didnt play this way with consistency like in March- May 2010. And its because our wingers didnt gave us the same quality.

Off course i would like fast passing, but you dont need to change the mentality of our football, we can play this way in the attack and still keep what i sayd we need

to keep in our game. The one does not cancelling the other.

About "sending long ball to a lone striker". Is that our normal style? I dont think so.

In the CL we played this way alot, right, but thats when we wanted to keep a clean sheet, or when nothing else was going for us.

And it worked most of the time, you got to say.

Here is what Neymar's agent said in full to some Brazilian newspaper.... :(

Wagner Ribeiro, Neymar businessman, returned to ensure that the young playmaker will continue at Santos. The British press reported that Chelsea made a new proposal to the striker worth 26 million euros ($ 55 million), and that the return of the athlete would have been positive. In a statement to the newspaper Mark Brazil, The agent denied the fact.

"He will not and do not want to leave Santos. He is happy, focused and wants Libertadores in the World Cup for the club. This is all speculation of the British, is absurd. Santos refused an offer of 35m in August. How is that Abramovich will now offer 26m? It makes no sense. I laugh every time I read this story, "he said.

The businessman believes that such speculation only serves to try to destabilize the player and its relationship with the club board beachy. "Of course he arouses the interest of many people is something natural in its performance on the field. But I sure do not have anything to offer, ".

Ribeiro said again that there is no other way to take the player from Santos apart from paying high penalty clause. In addition, there must be the will of the athlete and the club for a negotiation can happen. "For that, you have to pay 45m euros. And yet Santos have to want to sell him. And now Santos do not want to sell."

i really don't care for the money, because that's abramovich money, and he can do anything with his money, if he want to pay 40 millions for neymar, ok, just bring him here.

The businessman believes that such speculation only serves to try to destabilize the player and its relationship with the club board beachy. "Of course he arouses the interest of many people is something natural in its performance on the field. But I sure do not have anything to offer, ".

In addition, there must be the will of the athlete and the club for a negotiation can happen. "For that, you have to pay 45m euros. And yet Santos have to want to sell him. And now Santos do not want to sell."

This is what needs to happen, even if we do intend to meet the buy-out clause, Neymar has to say he wants to leave before they consider selling him.

Nao, neste verao é impossivel a transferencia do atleta. - Wagner Ribeiro

Translates to "No, its impossible to transfer the athlete this summer"

I told you guys...no chance he is leaving Santos right now.

http://esporte.uol.c...speculacoes.htm

Wagner Ribeiro said there is no offer for Neymar, and at this moment Santos and the player don't want to move to Europe.

"Santos refused a 35m euros offer in August, why they would accept 26m at this time? It doesn't make any sense. It makes me laugh every time I read it".

"There is only one possibility, they have to pay 45m euros, and even if that happen, Santos won't let him go because they don't want to right now".

As I said, he wont move in this summer, you might speculate, read silly rumours in papers, but when the transfer window close he will stays a Santo's player.

obviously they doesn't know who is Abramovich...wink.gif

if we can sign Torres from Liverpool, why we can't sign Neymar from ******* Santos :S

edit: this will be the same situation like with Torres.

1.Neymar said that he want to play for Chelsea

2.Santos want to keep him.

3.Neymar is going to ask for transfer request

4.Chelsea signed Neymar.

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You