Neymar

the wes

• Replies 4.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I was thinking exactly that when i wrote that with that image of that yellow away shirt on my mind lol

robinho%20chelsea%20shirt.jpg

Lol the Robinho saga was brilliant though haha I mean that was such a joke it being on our official site... I mean lol .. how did we even allow that.:lol:

Totally agreed. :dunce: Haha.. Even for Robinho.. I wasn't confident at all.. we never really approached him.. sure he said once that he would like to play for us. But Neymar isn't going anywhere but Chelsea, he already has agreed here to come.. his friends want him to come, he has praised London, Roman wants him to come. Once the Copa Libertedoras is over, he is ours. Tell you what, if he doesn't sign for us.. I won't post on the forum anymore.^_^ Yes I am that confident. I don't see him staying at Chelsea forever though, he will end up at Barca or Real in 5-6 years most likely.

Many people are forgetting the small issue of Barca also wanting him. Yes atm they would prefer Rossi, but if that deal somehow falls through, they will immediately look to Neymar - so he is not ours, till he actually signs and there is a picture of him holding the blue shirt on the official site.

he will end up at Barca or Real in 5-6 years: yeah if they're willing to pay 80m eyebrows.gif

Please read on top mate before you post... if Chelsea offer Santos £23 million they HAVE to accept as it does reach their clause. Santos own 60% of Neymar.. and he has a minimum release clause of £39 million. 60% of £39 million is £23.4 million. Last year we almost signed him, however Santos refused and asked us to pay the minimum release clause at that time was £30 million and they themseleves would pay to DIC. But this year if we offer them £23 million pounds they have to accept and have no choice. But the overall transfer would be around £30-40 million including what we would pay the DIC, etc.

No. Its not like that. People who own the 40% will claim the money.

I don't see Neymar joining us in this summer.

Possible, but I'd say its more likely that he does join. Agreeing a fee will be much easier this time, as once we agree a price with the DCI group or whatever they're called. Santos can only ask for 60% of his buyout, so thats sorted.

And with the way Neymar has been dropping hints to us it is pretty obvious he wants to join. Im not 100% confident, but im fairly sure he will sign.

People have been saying he might wana stay until 2014 world cup? Not a chance, he has to leave for Europe soon if he wants to prove himself as one of worlds best

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You