Neymar

the wes

• Replies 4.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Now we have Mata, we dont need Neymar right now.

I said in another topic, I will say here again, stop trying to make Sturridge a great player. He is a promising one, no more than that.

Some guys are really fast in putting players in a status that they are not yet. Same happen with Josh. While I believe he must get some starting football in this season, I read some of you saying he is our answer for our creativity problem in the mid...

I said in another topic, I will say here again, stop trying to make Sturridge a great player. He is a promising one, no more than that.

Some guys are really fast in putting players in a status that they are not yet. Same happen with Josh. While I believe he must get some starting football in this season, I read some of you saying he is our answer for our creativity problem in the mid...

I feel this is much more true about McEachran than Sturridge. Sturridge actually looked lively and promising in City and in the few games he got under Ancelotti thus the calls for him to be played. McEachran's hype on the other hand, took off way before he had a game for the first team where he was "promising".

Sorry for going off-topic, but if i wanna get these kinda pictures (like one above), what shud i google

For example "facepalm pictures" Any help?

This is a fairly popular image on imageboards and I found it by typing the actor's name and keywords like "new", "must" etc.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...

Thread started 2009 proves we were the first team approaching him.

Doesn't change a thing.

Pretty sure he'll end up at Barca, although he seems more like a Madrid type of player. Would of course love him here but can't see it happening, hopefully I'm wrong.

haha Alex of all ppl to re open it.

My opinion is that he oozes class but he could be like Ronaldinho and come to Europe only to be great for a few years then go back home after not quite fulfilling his career.

My opinion is that he oozes class but he could be like Ronaldinho and come to Europe only to be great for a few years then go back home after not quite fulfilling his career.

He might do a Ronaldinho, but how was it not quite a fulfilled career?

He just won everything (WC, UCL, La Liga, Copa del Rey, Best Player Award, etc)!

Neymar has much to do, but he already has an impressive career (Libertadores, Copa do Brasil, 2x Campeonato Paulista, Puskas Prize)...

By the way, you should close it, he is not coming to Europe at least until Summer. Even though he promisses he will only leave in 2014.

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You