Neymar

the wes

• Replies 4.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

imo there are only 2 player in your list that are as good as Messi, and think he will be the greatest when he finished his career.

Ive seen all of those ..mostly on TV and I wouldnt disagree that Messi is good as any ... We are so lucky to see a player like that every

week on our Tv screens

Unreal goal, but shit defending...

If we get Neymar our team will be so fucking good... Hazard, Oscar, Mata, and Neymar, definitely a Fifa team.

Sadly those teams exist only in virtual world in full harmony. You can't have 4 superstars with the excuse that "oh we have 60 games a season, you'll get your moments".. no potential superstar likes to be a Solskjaer. If we get Neymar, we have to get rid of one of those 3, or one of them will become unhappy and leave. Who would you get rid of out of those in favour of Neymar? We are set in that area of the field for years to come, and we should look to sign only workhorse squad players happy to sit on the bench until they are here.

There is absolutely no point in making a big money signing in that position. There are other areas ahead in line.

Sadly those teams exist only in virtual world in full harmony. You can't have 4 superstars with the excuse that "oh we have 60 games a season, you'll get your moments".. no potential superstar likes to be a Solskjaer. If we get Neymar, we have to get rid of one of those 3, or one of them will become unhappy and leave. Who would you get rid of out of those in favour of Neymar? We are set in that area of the field for years to come, and we should look to sign only workhorse squad players happy to sit on the bench until they are here.

There is absolutely no point in making a big money signing in that position. There are other areas ahead in line.

I do agree, but people always say that he has 3 options. RM already has Ronaldo, Ozil, Modric, Kaka and Di Maria. Barcelona has Iniesta, Alexis, Villa, Pedro, Tello, Messi and Delofeu (future). We have Hazard, Mata, Oscar, Marin and Moses.

It is not like he has an open spot on any of these teams...

184 pages of discussion on a player who as of yet, has not been close to coming to Chelsea. That's more discussion than on any current Chelsea player save Torres. Crazy.

According to the media, he's been very close to joining Chelsea a couple times, which is why there have been so many pages.

I do agree, but people always say that he has 3 options. RM already has Ronaldo, Ozil, Modric, Kaka and Di Maria. Barcelona has Iniesta, Alexis, Villa, Pedro, Tello, Messi and Delofeu (future). We have Hazard, Mata, Oscar, Marin and Moses.

It is not like he has an open spot on any of these teams...

Kaka, Di Maria, Alexis, Villa, Pedro and Tello are expendable.

I can see those players together if you drop Oscar to play as a deep-lying playmaker.

Neymar Mata Hazard

Mikel Oscar

However, the only scenario I see us signing Neymar is Barcelona refusing to buy him. Otherwise, that's the place he'll go.

I can see those players together if you drop Oscar to play as a deep-lying playmaker.

Neymar Mata Hazard

Mikel Oscar

However, the only scenario I see us signing Neymar is Barcelona refusing to buy him. Otherwise, that's the place he'll go.

LOL you forgot one of our most important midfielder Rambo. Neymar can easily play as a striker.

Neymar

Hazard-Mata-Oscar

Mikel-Ramires

LOL you forgot one of our most important midfielder Rambo. Neymar can easily play as a striker.

Neymar

Hazard-Mata-Oscar

Mikel-Ramires

I don't know, I'd rather have him as a winger. But you never know, it could work that way too.

SERIOUS????

Yes

Neymar Mata Hazard

Mikel Oscar

Only problem with that formation is that our midfield of Mikel and Oscar would be under extreme pressure, because none of the front 3 are half decent at defending. If it was up to Robbie, we'd most likely field at least one defensive winger if we were to drop Oscar deep and one of Mata/Hazard in center, thus needing to drop one of the attacking wunderkids yet again. I can't see us playing all 4 of them with Robbie at the helm, maybe only rarely against megacrap opposition.

I maintain that Neymar would be too much of a luxury signing and could potentially cause problems. I'd rather we looked at decent midfielders first.

I don't want Neymar. He is highly overrated and I don't think that he has what it takes in order to become a football legend. I know that he is talented and that he is on fire in Brasil, but I also really doubt his ability to adapt in Europe.

Beside that, the guy is kind of a clown.

Yes

Only problem with that formation is that our midfield of Mikel and Oscar would be under extreme pressure, because none of the front 3 are half decent at defending. If it was up to Robbie, we'd most likely field at least one defensive winger if we were to drop Oscar deep and one of Mata/Hazard in center, thus needing to drop one of the attacking wunderkids yet again. I can't see us playing all 4 of them with Robbie at the helm, maybe only rarely against megacrap opposition.

I maintain that Neymar would be too much of a luxury signing and could potentially cause problems. I'd rather we looked at decent midfielders first.

This.

I'm not against the signing of Neymar..but we could spend his potentially large transfer fee* and fix our midfield problem for the next decade.

*I'm assuming Neymar will go for a ridiculous fee..cause if Moura went for 40+ million to PSG...then Neymar will surely cost in the region of 55 million..

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You