Neymar

the wes

• Replies 4.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

...Decent?... lol really? Just decent? Lol well when Ronaldo, Drogba joined they were also divers. I would love to sign him, cause we finally have the chance to sign someone who may one day be the best player in the world. Yes I said it.

Look, I understand the guy has alot of Hype. But Seriously, he's cutting it at Santos, Not Barca, Not Milan and Not Chelsea. I'm not saying the guy will be the best player in the world, but The money being banted about is wank2.gif

No way is he worth all this money, If we pay anything above £20million for this kid, and thats a gamble, then we have been screwed again.

I think We could get N'zogbia and Sanchez for his price or less and I think they would boost us tremendously. N'zog is proven. Sanchez isn't but would be cheaper. Why waste all this money on potentially another Torres?

Wow.. Talksport are reporting exactly what Neymar`s agent told me yesterday on twitter.. Same quotes as well! :unsure:

Agent: Chelsea will need to pay £40m for Neymar

didn't Neymar agent said that there is no way that Neymar will leave Santos, and now this...pathetic

Surely I'm not the only one getting bored by this thread. He is an undoubted talent but of suspect temperament .. IF he did come he could be brilliant

or a pain in the ass . The "will I wont I " just adds to the annoyance level

Honestly, I don't really give a crap about this transfer. I don't care if Neymar will eventually sign for us. He's proved nothing so far. He's good there, in Brasil, but what guarantees us that he'll be great here?

In my opinion, Neymar is just another talented player who may or may not be good enough for the EPL and UCL.

I just want this media bullshit to stop already.

Look, I understand the guy has alot of Hype. But Seriously, he's cutting it at Santos, Not Barca, Not Milan and Not Chelsea. I'm not saying the guy will be the best player in the world, but The money being banted about is wank2.gif

No way is he worth all this money, If we pay anything above £20million for this kid, and thats a gamble, then we have been screwed again.

I think We could get N'zogbia and Sanchez for his price or less and I think they would boost us tremendously. N'zog is proven. Sanchez isn't but would be cheaper. Why waste all this money on potentially another Torres?

I was sort of understanding where you were coming from.. but when you started to compare Neymar with N'zogbia.. I ... :fainthv9::doh:

I was sort of understanding where you were coming from.. but when you started to compare Neymar with N'zogbia.. I ... :fainthv9::doh:

Whats wrong with that? It's like saying compare Torres with Odemwingie....who would you have rather had the last 12 games?

Zog is proven against big sides too. How you think Neymar will come and be this Messi is beyond me, your basing it on youtube video's featuring ONLY his good points, not when loses the ball, does nothing, dives, is weak etc.

6 Million for a proven Zog or 28-40 MILLION for an unproven talent. I know what i'd take.

Edit: just to add that we should be learning from the Torres transfer. 50 Million for a player showing nothing, it goes from expecting everything in the first few games, to saying "give him time to settle", to then realising it was a big mistake. I'm not saying Torres won't come good, but if someone offered 50 million now, i'd take it. If you're paying that much money for players they shouldn't need time to settle, or better yet if they are expected by all to perform straight away (Chelsea fans included) then why not go for the proven talent thats low risk? I'd rather Zog be a flop and lose 2-3 million on him than 15+ on Neymar and probably 30+ on Torres. Its awful business.

didn't Neymar agent said that there is no way that Neymar will leave Santos, and now this...pathetic

No, it seems you didn't understood his words. He said that the only chance of Neymar leaving is if the player want to and if at the same time any club is willing to pay the buy-out clause.

So if Chelsea offer 40m in this summer he wont leave anyway, because he doesnt want to.

Surely I'm not the only one getting bored by this thread. He is an undoubted talent but of suspect temperament .. IF he did come he could be brilliant

or a pain in the ass . The "will I wont I " just adds to the annoyance level

Actually he never said he will join Chelsea.

No, it seems you didn't understood his words. He said that the only chance of Neymar leaving is if the player want to and if at the same time any club is willing to pay the buy-out clause.

So if Chelsea offer 40m in this summer he wont leave anyway, because he doesnt want to.

Actually he never said he will join Chelsea.

We'll see. There's no smoke without fire. :)

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You