Neymar

the wes

• Replies 4.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Mate, your one of those who only know whats happen in english football ?

Hiddink is a great manager, and its not based in his 4 months spell, he is not overrated.

and you know very little about the English ,,,thats why you show no respect.

Hello, long time lurker here. I am a big Premier lover from Brazil and always had a soft spot for Chelsea maybe because of all the hate the team got since Roman arrived.

I do believe that some deal was made and that Neymar was planning to go to Chelsea, but in the past weeks not only his performances improved but also his role in the team. Before was Neymar and Ganso, but lately since Ganso is always injured Neymar took the central stage and the way he is leading the team, the way the fans trust him, the media took notice that indeed he is real deal, I think he is truly tempted to stay in Brazil, win the Libertadores and fight for the World Club Cup for Santos.

The only way I see him leaving is IF Santos gets the boot in the next game or lose the final.

Hello, long time lurker here. I am a big Premier lover from Brazil and always had a soft spot for Chelsea maybe because of all the hate the team got since Roman arrived.

I do believe that some deal was made and that Neymar was planning to go to Chelsea, but in the past weeks not only his performances improved but also his role in the team. Before was Neymar and Ganso, but lately since Ganso is always injured Neymar took the central stage and the way he is leading the team, the way the fans trust him, the media took notice that indeed he is real deal, I think he is truly tempted to stay in Brazil, win the Libertadores and fight for the World Club Cup for Santos.

The only way I see him leaving is IF Santos gets the boot in the next game or lose the final.

Thanks god !!! Another brazilian !!!

Welcome :). I think of it differently though, my thought is that if they get knocked out Neymar will want to stay another year so they can try and win it again.

Welcome :). I think of it differently though, my thought is that if they get knocked out Neymar will want to stay another year so they can try and win it again.

nahhh, it aint that easy. It took 8 years for Santos be back at a Libertadores semi finals (I think) its not that easy, especialy with Ganso trying to go way for Europe, Neymar is carrying the team in his back so far but he cant do miracles, for how long he will be able to win those games? If they lose I can see him in Europe.

Funny that the player all Europe wants is not desperate to move and truly loves Santos, yet the other one who soooooo desperate wants to go to Europe is not receiving the offers.

nahhh, it aint that easy. It took 8 years for Santos be back at a Libertadores semi finals (I think) its not that easy, especialy with Ganso trying to go way for Europe, Neymar is carrying the team in his back so far but he cant do miracles, for how long he will be able to win those games? If they lose I can see him in Europe.

Funny that the player all Europe wants is not desperate to move and truly loves Santos, yet the other one who soooooo desperate wants to go to Europe is not receiving the offers.

Well lets hope they lose than. A couple of months ago he did say that Chelsea was his dream. And if no other teams in Europe want Ganso, i wouldn't mind us putting in a cheeky bid for him ;), he seems like a great player, but i have heard he gets injured a lot.

He is special, but he is not carrying the team in his back.

Santos has a strong team, the problem is that Neymar doesnt have a decent partner in atrack. Neymar + Borges will be a good partnership, but in Libertadores Borges wont play.

But I think Santos has a good chance of winning Libertadores, and megalomaníac people in Santos wont let Neymar go because they believe Santos can beats Barcelona. lol

PL is international football.

No, it really isn't. Its the English Premier League (Swansea can fuck off), with an English style of playing football, which is faster than La Liga, and more furious and physical than the Bundesliga. Yes, there are foreign players which make it a cosmopolitan league, but it is not international football. I don't remember us playing Italy away or Azerbaijan at Stamford Bridge last season.

Back on topic: Neymar is a talented player, but we can't will him to move. At the end of the day he is still a kid - only slightly older than I am - and it is a massive, massive step for him should he move away from his friends, family, and the club he's been with for more than ten years. You have to respect his wishes if he wants to stay with Santos for a year or two longer.

In truth, it would do his development the world of good if he stays at Santos - there, the fans can feed his ego, and playing every match will help him continue to grow and start to mature as a footballer. At the minute he is nothing more than raw talent, a further 12-24 month of football week-in, week-out can allow him to develop and hone that talent. He will have only limited game time with us - as good as he is, he won't play every minute, because he's not that good.

I did not follow this news yesterday. Did he express his wish to stay in Brazil? I don't take seriously what wagner says on twitter. Last summer I thoroughly followed him. Time and again heI stated that Neymar was Chelsea bound. even after our season started Wagner was quoted that Neymar's destination is Chelsea.

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You