Neymar

the wes

• Replies 4.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

We dont need Neymar to conquer the world, We only need Hiddink who knows how to do that.

True.

We can wait for Neymar. Buy a suitable playmaker &/or wingers in the mean time.

I know. Hiddink is an all-time great manager but if he's appointed I'd see how it goes before joining the bandwagon.

Yeh, I know we are spamming here lol but my gripe is people think he will work miracles based on 4months work in 09 when he had no pressure whatsoever.

Guest justin_3d

"Robinho: "Imagine Neymar in Barcelona with Messi and Villa."... seriously Robinho STFU... just cause you couldn't come why are you stopping him? Retard.

As a Chelsea fan, i would not want that.

But as a fan of the sport, i would love to see that. Would be something amazing!

Doubt they'll go for Neymar when they're meant to be close to signing Rossi.

Rossi would be a great signing for Barcelona. Plus he is American. So a good reason to be happy when Barcelona wins. blue%20scalf.gif

Yeh, I know we are spamming here lol but my gripe is people think he will work miracles based on 4months work in 09 when he had no pressure whatsoever.

Mate, your one of those who only know whats happen in english football ?

Hiddink is a great manager, and its not based in his 4 months spell, he is not overrated.

Were we really all expecting Neymar's agent to openly admit that he will be moving, knowing that doing so would cause a major prolonged uproar from fans in Brazil and disrupt Santos' Copa Libertadores campaign?

He may move, he may not. The only thing we can do is wait and see.

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You