Neymar

the wes

• Replies 4.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

i had to sell neymar on football manager becuase he was always getting home sick could it be a sign not to sign him... lol

edit i made it 100 pages lol

ha In my Football Manger he is tearing up the premiership & wining praise from critics and other managers!!! Must be my man management skillseyebrows.gifeyebrows.gif

ha In my Football Manger he is tearing up the premiership & wining praise from critics and other managers!!! Must be my man management skillseyebrows.gifeyebrows.gif

Send an application to Roman before it's too late!:champions:

Anyway, what time is that Santos match? 10 pm for me on a Wednesday night? Yeah, I'll watch it.

Should we make a Santos match thread?

UGHHH, I have tons of paper works from college to finish, but I have to see the game. Just hope everything goes well and not just the football, Libertadore games can be quite dangerous, you travel to some cities to south america and never know how the other team fans will react with a defeat. Just hope there is no vliolence.

OBS- Henrique vi tua mensagem, mas nao posso responder, nao tenho a cota necessaria de posts. quando conseguir a gente se fala melhor.

Pffft, I signed him for Newcastle and play him as a poacher, He can't stop scoring! Also signed Edin Hazard in September, By Janurary he is in the World team of the year!

Roman, sign me up!

Why would you want tem to loose? And Feroze what time is the game? how long till it starts?

Cause his agent tweeted me on twitter that if Santos win the Copa Libertedoras then it will be his dream to play in the Club World Cup with Santos etc.... and the earlier this finishes, the quicker we can find out if he is coming or not. And the game starts in about an hour 20 mins.

Could you also provide the HD link you did last time Feroze? enjoyed that.

Will definitely do! :)

Until the game starts you people can enjoy this:

UGHHH, I have tons of paper works from college to finish, but I have to see the game. Just hope everything goes well and not just the football, Libertadore games can be quite dangerous, you travel to some cities to south america and never know how the other team fans will react with a defeat. Just hope there is no vliolence.

OBS- Henrique vi tua mensagem, mas nao posso responder, nao tenho a cota necessaria de posts. quando conseguir a gente se fala melhor.

tranquilo. Mas ai, Neymar é um caso especial mesmo. Tá vendo só como os caras aqui no fórum estão doidos no moleque. Hahahaha. Virou estrela na Inglaterra antes de sair do Brasil. Santos mandou bem em não vender o moleque antes.

tranquilo. Mas ai, Neymar é um caso especial mesmo. Tá vendo só como os caras aqui no fórum estão doidos no moleque. Hahahaha. Virou estrela na Inglaterra antes de sair do Brasil. Santos mandou bem em não vender o moleque antes.

Isso é muito divertido, e eu espero sinais Neymar para o Chelsea logo.

Neymar será um jogador do Chelsea antes do Verão é longo, eu também posso falar Português (depois que eu passei cinco minutos procurando brasileiro em Traduz Google!)

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You