the wes

• Replies 4.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

obviously they doesn't know who is Abramovich...wink.gif

if we can sign Torres from Liverpool, why we can't sign Neymar from ******* Santos :S

edit: this will be the same situation like with Torres.

1.Neymar said that he want to play for Chelsea

2.Santos want to keep him.

3.Neymar is going to ask for transfer request

4.Chelsea signed Neymar.

Obviously you don't know who is Luiz Alvaro, Santo's president. lol

You guys make me laugh, you don't know how the situation is. Santos is not interested in selling him and Neymar is not interested in leaving.

I said it many times, you have to understand what a brazilian thinks about playing in a club like Santos. Neymar knows that to be the best player in the world the has to move to Europe...but he knows that this is too early to leave, he is only 19 years old.

He wont mind staying in Santos until he is 22 or 23 years old, because in his mind, and of all brazilian people, he already plays for a great club. He is not desperate to move to Europe. Torres left because he wanted to move. Torres found himself with 27 years old, playing in club with no prospects of winning anything in next year, thats why he wanted to move.

Tell me if you guys have any questions for his agent.. He just told me:

wagneribeiro_ Wagner Ribeiro by feroze17 @ @feroze17 O sonho do menino é ganhar a libertadores pelo Santos e disputar o mundial interclubes em TOkio. 16 minutes ago Favorite Undo Retweet Reply

Which is .. that his dream is to win the Libertadores with Santos and Club World Cup ... :unsure:

Tell me if you guys have any questions for his agent.. He just told me:

wagneribeiro_ Wagner Ribeiro by feroze17 @ @feroze17 O sonho do menino é ganhar a libertadores pelo Santos e disputar o mundial interclubes em TOkio. 16 minutes ago Favorite Undo Retweet Reply

Which is .. that his dream is to win the Libertadores with Santos and Club World Cup ... :unsure:

Ask him when he decides to move, will Chelsea be his first choice?

Ask him when he decides to move, will Chelsea be his first choice?

Argh.. he just left lol.. will ask him tomorrow or whenever he starts tweeting... and now we all must hope that Santos get knocked out of the Libertadoras so they don't make the Club World Cup. :(

Screw him, go for Mata...we really need to get a winger.

Screw him and Santos. This will be like the Luiz deal, and will take forever... just that this time, we will most likely get rejected. So i agree with going for Mata, and then a good play maker.

Failing to get Neymar is not the end of the world (well unless you are Feroze, and have already created a "Neymar Welcome to Chelsea" video) lol :P

Well if Neymar doesnt want to come hes doing a shit job of showing it, more than once he's admitted playing for Chelsea would be a dream and he hopes we go back in for him.

It doesn't mean he want to move in this summer, or that he is desperate to move. He only say that to leave the doors opened in the future. Don't presume he is begging for Chelsea come and get him.

Argh.. he just left lol.. will ask him tomorrow or whenever he starts tweeting... and now we all must hope that Santos get knocked out of the Libertadoras so they don't make the Club World Cup. :(

But if they get knocked out this year, he might want to stay for another year to compete in it again.

Paying the release clause doesn't matter unless the player himself wants to move. If it's true Neymar doesn't want to move, nothing will happen.

This. Tha fact is he would think twice before moving to Chelsea, but won't have misgivings about joining Barcelona.

dont see the big crisis if we dont get him! he scores 2 goals against SCOTLAND and all of a sudden he is a world beater. I know that doesnt tell the whole story of the lad (he is obviously a talent) but he aint proven himself on any big stage yet and certainly not in europe. If he doesnt want to come we move on and thats that. Also if he and santos do start fuckin us around i can see us shifting attention to Kun pretty sharpish and getting a cheaper "wide" man in.

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You