Neymar

the wes

• Replies 4.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I think he looks decent, but lightweight, not to mention, he will become hated because you can tell the guy is a diver.

...Decent?... lol really? Just decent? Lol well when Ronaldo, Drogba joined they were also divers. I would love to sign him, cause we finally have the chance to sign someone who may one day be the best player in the world. Yes I said it.

There's any chance of considering to buy Ganso ? With his injury we could buy him at a price below to his release clause. Buy him this summer and then the next summer we get Neymar...

There's any chance of considering to buy Ganso ? With his injury we could buy him at a price below to his release clause. Buy him this summer and then the next summer we get Neymar...

I heard it's a battle between AC and Inter. Inter were major favourites after AC said they weren't interested, then had a uturn and decided they'll try for him :lol:

I heard it's a battle between AC and Inter. Inter were major favourites after AC said they weren't interested, then had a uturn and decided they'll try for him :lol:

I thought both Milan have given up this transfert, after he picked up a new injury..

I thought both Milan have given up this transfert, after he picked up a new injury..

Oh really? Hmm, that'd work well for us.

But it'd take a very big bid to try and get both of them.

Oh really? Hmm, that'd work well for us.

But it'd take a very big bid to try and get both of them.

I'm not sure at all. I think I've read it somewhere, plus it seemed a done deal in early may, but since then no news, so...

Yeah, something about £55m or £60m could work maybe... The better would be to get them both right now. But I wouldn't complain if we get one now and the other next season ^^

He is special, but he is not carrying the team in his back.

Santos has a strong team, the problem is that Neymar doesnt have a decent partner in atrack. Neymar + Borges will be a good partnership, but in Libertadores Borges wont play.

But I think Santos has a good chance of winning Libertadores, and megalomaníac people in Santos wont let Neymar go because they believe Santos can beats Barcelona. lol

Muricy did a fantastic job with the defence, Santos was very vulnerable in that area and its undeniable that it has improved. But the midfield and attack is certanly not shinning, even Elano has been poor in the latest games. At the last game against Cerro the only alternative was take the ball from Cerro players, cross the mild field and pass to Neymar. Even my brother, a die hard Sao Paulo fan, who doesnt love Neymar that much took notice. "Take way Neymar from this game and Santos is finished." Like they say on Twitter, luck at Libertadores is having Neymar in your team.

Shame about Ganso and Zé Love poor form, they could help a lot. I cant see this team beating Velez, their team is playing great football so far.

Serious question guys. Is Neymar really worth all these stress ?. currently, Messi should be the only player in the world that deserves such bargaining power. if he doesn't wish to join us then get someone else already :angry: Mata,Sanchez,Hulk,Hazard are realisitc targets who are comparable to neymar, talent wise and they wouldn't cause this much headache and confusion.

:goodpost:

I had the exact thought in my mind.

Serious question guys. Is Neymar really worth all these stress ?. currently, Messi should be the only player in the world that deserves such bargaining power. if he doesn't wish to join us then get someone else already :angry: Mata,Sanchez,Hulk,Hazard are realisitc targets who are comparable to neymar, talent wise and they wouldn't cause this much headache and confusion.

Yes. He is worth.

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You