Neymar

the wes

• Replies 4.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Just browsed through Twitter myself, and there's someone on there who seems to know whats gone on.... his account is @Chaitika. Dont have a clue how reliable he is though.

Thought I'd add this on, but someone just claims to have had a call saying AVB is new Chelsea manager. Sounds nonsense to me in all honesty but the call was from someone within CFC he reckons

ha ha ha that micky mouse one ? :D

ah he's known then? Just come across him today due to people Retweeting him.

I think he is some prankster. Just opened an account with 15 followers and few twits. A twat in twitter.

If Santos lose tonight and get knocked out, what do we think will happen re.Neymar? Stays at Santos hoping to have another crack at the Copa Lib next time, or Chelsea deal gathers pace and he signs

If you would have asked me this question last week I would have said that I wanted Santos to win the Libertadores... but seeing how it's his "dream" to win it and play the club world cup with Santos.... I would now prefer if Santos do get knocked out tonight.

If you would have asked me this question last week I would have said that I wanted Santos to win the Libertadores... but seeing how it's his "dream" to win it and play the club world cup with Santos.... I would now prefer if Santos do get knocked out tonight.

I asked as on another forum, someone posted something along the lines of if Santos lose to Cerro Porteno, and exit the Copa Lib tonight, then Neymar will sign, if not, he will sign after the final. And seeing as a lot of fans really want him playing for us next year, perhaps it'd be better if they lose tonight so we can wrap it up sharpish.

I asked as on another forum, someone posted something along the lines of if Santos lose to Cerro Porteno, and exit the Copa Lib tonight, then Neymar will sign, if not, he will sign after the final. And seeing as a lot of fans really want him playing for us next year, perhaps it'd be better if they lose tonight so we can wrap it up sharpish.

I know which forum you're talking about lol.. that was a twitter rumor posted on the forum. But yeah if Santos get knocked out it's going to be much better now as his agent told me that it's his 'dream' to play in the Club World Cup, etc... :wank2:

If Santos lose tonight and get knocked out, what do we think will happen re.Neymar? Stays at Santos hoping to have another crack at the Copa Lib next time, or Chelsea deal gathers pace and he signs

Not sure, but it helps.

If Santos lose tonight theres still Brasileiro. He want to win it too.

The best hope of him wanting to leave is Santos with trophyless seasons. So, winning tonight might help but I dont think will be enough to leave in this summer.

If Santos dont win Libertadores nor Brasileiro and dont classify for next Libertadores, then there will be a big chance of a transfer in winter or in 2012 summer.

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You