Neymar

the wes

• Replies 4.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

@bluenawaz its just a rumor i read on a website thats why i wrote besied it Latest Transfer RUMORS! plus the player's agent is in london

True.. so yeah it was bs lol.. cause Wagner told me he was in Sau Paulo... however I think Pini Zahavi is in London, but doesn't he live in London? Lol...

Their transfert windows are kinda strange, the wintry one is also longer than ours (I think it run untill february or march).

If we want to bid for Neymar, we should start right now then... We will see then the will of the player.

ps: When the next Santos game in Copa is set to be play ?

If we want to bid for Neymar, we should start right now then... We will see then the will of the player.

Indeed.. Since we're going to sign Lukaku (so it seems) without a manager, we might as well for Neymar. Seems a new manager will have no say in these kinds of transfers.

Indeed.. Since we're going to sign Lukaku (so it seems) without a manager, we might as well for Neymar. Seems a new manager will have no say in these kinds of transfers.

I did read somewhere that Hiddink has approved of signing Neymar, Lukaku and Van der wiel... so yeah most likely I can see Hiddink already as our manager. :smiliecap1:

Well, I believe we've already have a manager. We're just waiting he finish his last game with his current team (at least what it is likely to be). And this manager also had a word in Luiz, Ramires and co transfert.. it seems :whistling:

Well, I believe we've already have a manager. We're just waiting he finish his last game with his current team (at least what it is likely to be). And this manager also had a word in Luiz, Ramires and co transfert.. it seems :whistling:

I hope everyone's right about this Hiddink thing though.

Out of interest, if he does win on Friday, will we still try him despite his role with Turkey?

Out of interest, if he does win on Friday, will we still try him despite his role with Turkey?

I think that is what he said . He said that he can manage both turkey and chelsea

Even if he doesn't end up as our manager, he will have a role within our board. And if the man who chooses our targets for this summer is the same guy who has chosen our last signs, I guess it's okay, in a continuity view.

Tonight.

Cheer mate :yes:

I did read somewhere that Hiddink has approved of signing Neymar, Lukaku and Van der wiel... so yeah most likely I can see Hiddink already as our manager. :smiliecap1:

This. Hiddink and Piet de Visser gave both Lukaku and Neymar the thumbs up, while Arnesen revealed van der Wiel is on the list

Luiz has already said that if Neymar comes to Chelsea he can become the best player in the world, Ramires and Luiz have also told him that London is a great place to live. Hope they convince him again! He looks so happy with Ramires. :getin:

v7wk5d.jpg

Just browsed through Twitter myself, and there's someone on there who seems to know whats gone on.... his account is @Chaitika. Dont have a clue how reliable he is though.

Thought I'd add this on, but someone just claims to have had a call saying AVB is new Chelsea manager. Sounds nonsense to me in all honesty but the call was from someone within CFC he reckons

Luiz has already said that if Neymar comes to Chelsea he can become the best player in the world, Ramires and Luiz have also told him that London is a great place to live. Hope they convince him again! He looks so happy with Ramires. :getin:

v7wk5d.jpg

I can imagine that celebration in blue shirts. :D

Just browsed through Twitter myself, and there's someone on there who seems to know whats gone on.... his account is @Chaitika. Dont have a clue how reliable he is though.

Thought I'd add this on, but someone just claims to have had a call saying AVB is new Chelsea manager. Sounds nonsense to me in all honesty but the call was from someone within CFC he reckons

I will get on twitter right now and claim that we have signed messi, iniesta and CR9 on a 5 year contract and see if anyone believes the drivel :whistling:

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You