Neymar

the wes

• Replies 4.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Ive lost track of what he has said or his agent or his father or Pele or the club president or you or even Uncle tom Cobley ,,,Just know the whole thing is ONE LONG BORE

Me, Neymar, his father, Pele, the club president and even Uncle tom Cobley...none of them said he will join us.

Ive lost track of what he has said or his agent or his father or Pele or the club president or you or even Uncle tom Cobley ,,,Just know the whole thing is ONE LONG BORE

this...ffs this thread has overthrown the legendary Aguero thread :fainthv9:

Whats wrong with that? It's like saying compare Torres with Odemwingie....who would you have rather had the last 12 games?

Zog is proven against big sides too. How you think Neymar will come and be this Messi is beyond me, your basing it on youtube video's featuring ONLY his good points, not when loses the ball, does nothing, dives, is weak etc.

6 Million for a proven Zog or 28-40 MILLION for an unproven talent. I know what i'd take.

Edit: just to add that we should be learning from the Torres transfer. 50 Million for a player showing nothing, it goes from expecting everything in the first few games, to saying "give him time to settle", to then realising it was a big mistake. I'm not saying Torres won't come good, but if someone offered 50 million now, i'd take it. If you're paying that much money for players they shouldn't need time to settle, or better yet if they are expected by all to perform straight away (Chelsea fans included) then why not go for the proven talent thats low risk? I'd rather Zog be a flop and lose 2-3 million on him than 15+ on Neymar and probably 30+ on Torres. Its awful business.

6 million for N'zogbia is great, he can be a good squad player. No one is denying that. But you can't compare him with Neymar. I am not basing that on youtube videos, I am saying this after watching his every game for Santos for the past 2 years and can safely say that if he does settle in the Premier League, could take a year just like Ronaldo... or a few months like Ramires, or could just gel in instantly like Luiz.... he has the potential to become the best player in the world. I am sure N'zogbia doesnt. Yes Neymar does roll on the ground, and dives... but he is only 19 and maturing. Neymar does have a lot of baggage, I still remember when he didn't get to take the penalty, and wasn't celebrating with the teammates and after that whenever they passed him the ball he kept it and never passed it to them the entire game. No one is denying that he has a lot of baggage, he does but I am sure he will sort it all out and become one of the best player's in the world. Yes it is a gamble, but it can be a VERY good gamble if you ask me. If Torres would have joined any other club besides Chelsea, or United I could have seen him going for around 30-35 million.. just because he got transferred to us was the reason why we paid so much and the timing of the transfer as well so lets not compare that saga with Neymar's. We all knew since last year that if Neymar would stay we would definitely need to pay more than 23 million, which is what we offered last year. There is a reason Santos increased his buy-out clause last year. The only way everyone will be happy is if Neymar wants to join, we pay the full buyout clause.

Robinho thinks Ganso and Neymar ready for Europe

Former Manchester City striker cum winger Robinho revealed he felt that fellow countrymen Ganso and Neymar were ready to move to a European side.

The 27-year-old AC Milan striker felt the young Brazilians were ready to leave Santos and move to Europe.

Robinho said while speaking to reporters:

"I think Ganso and Neymar are ready for Europe,

Of course it's not always easy to adapt. There are those who do it quickly, and those who take longer, but these two have quality to give."

Neymar is currently being linked with a move to English Premier League giants Chelsea, while Ganso is an AC Milan and Corinthians.

source

Robinho thinks Ganso and Neymar ready for Europe

Former Manchester City striker cum winger Robinho revealed he felt that fellow countrymen Ganso and Neymar were ready to move to a European side.

The 27-year-old AC Milan striker felt the young Brazilians were ready to leave Santos and move to Europe.

Robinho said while speaking to reporters:

"I think Ganso and Neymar are ready for Europe,

Of course it's not always easy to adapt. There are those who do it quickly, and those who take longer, but these two have quality to give."

Neymar is currently being linked with a move to English Premier League giants Chelsea, while Ganso is an AC Milan and Corinthians.

source

He also said Neymar and Gando shouldn't go to England.

6 million for N'zogbia is great, he can be a good squad player. No one is denying that. But you can't compare him with Neymar. I am not basing that on youtube videos, I am saying this after watching his every game for Santos for the past 2 years and can safely say that if he does settle in the Premier League, could take a year just like Ronaldo... or a few months like Ramires, or could just gel in instantly like Luiz.... he has the potential to become the best player in the world. I am sure N'zogbia doesnt. Yes Neymar does roll on the ground, and dives... but he is only 19 and maturing. Neymar does have a lot of baggage, I still remember when he didn't get to take the penalty, and wasn't celebrating with the teammates and after that whenever they passed him the ball he kept it and never passed it to them the entire game. No one is denying that he has a lot of baggage, he does but I am sure he will sort it all out and become one of the best player's in the world. Yes it is a gamble, but it can be a VERY good gamble if you ask me. If Torres would have joined any other club besides Chelsea, or United I could have seen him going for around 30-35 million.. just because he got transferred to us was the reason why we paid so much and the timing of the transfer as well so lets not compare that saga with Neymar's. We all knew since last year that if Neymar would stay we would definitely need to pay more than 23 million, which is what we offered last year. There is a reason Santos increased his buy-out clause last year. The only way everyone will be happy is if Neymar wants to join, we pay the full buyout clause.

Exactly, as you say IF he does settle into the premier league....like lets say Robinho did? whistling.gif......Is it worth the gamble of him not settling then loaning him out somewhere, losing millions? I don't think so at all. Yeah he may have the potential to become the worlds best player, but is that what we are looking for? We don't need the potential worlds best player who has a massive IF and a massive price tag by his name if you ask me. There ain't no I in team so I don't think it would be a great move by our club. Thats just my opinion, if he comes, great. I'll support him and wish him well, if he doesn't i'll be just as happy cause to me for his price tag we could get 2-3 decent players in.

Most likely BS.. but still thought I'd post it lol..

29 minutes ago Favorite Retweet Reply » chelseafc_normal.jpgCFCing ChelseafcNews Latest Transfer Rumors: Neymar set to Sign for Chelsea after Santos game with Cerro Porteno or after the final in case they qualify - #CFC 29 minutes ago Favorite Retweet Reply

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You