Neymar

the wes

• Replies 4.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

The same could have been said for C.Ronaldo.

Ronaldo is a tank at this stage though, Its was very rare you saw him get pushed off the ball easy in England, and he's 6 ft 1, Where as Neymar is only 5 ft 8 and has yet to come up against any strong physical defenders.

If he moves to us, He's going to have to come up against the likes of Jamie Carragher, and other players that will break his legs if they get the chance.

It will be interesting to see how he adapts to the English game.

Newcastle keeper Krul: Neymar? He is joining Chelsea

What the heck? :mellow:

LOL I'm sure Tim Krul, the Dutch keeper who hasn't got a single cap under his belt and has played for other fantastic clubs such as Falkirk and Carlise United, often keeps in close contact with Neymar. I imagine they're best of friends......

EDIT: The Interview

Newcastle United goalkeeper Tim Krul expects Santos star Neymar to join Chelsea.

Krul is set to start for Holland against Neymar's Brazil this weekend.

"I've heard of his name and do not know his characteristics. But I'm sure our coaching staff will pass on this information. I know he's a very talented player. It seems that he is going to Chelsea, is that not right?

"If he is to join Chelsea, it's a good chance for me to get to know him better. This can be good for the future!"

So how many of you will watch the Santos game? :lol:

I'm gonna watch the game. Haven't seen him play in a while and this is a good opportunity to see how he performs under (huge) pressure.

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You