Neymar

the wes

He will go to PSG were he could get more money.

I probably agree with the "he will go for the club that pays more", but that has nothing to do with your argument of his behavior and the Balotelli comparisson.

To be honest, most of the players do it nowadays. Do you think Hazard would have come to Chelsea if our offer wasnt the best one for him?

• Replies 4.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

The kid wil try to dribble every time he gets on the ball. How many players have actualy dribble in premier league apart from Ronaldo? Not many. Neymar is not Ronaldo. Maybe more

skillful, but less physical. For 60mio, the kid is too big gamble.

if i had to choose between ronaldo (27) and Neymar (20) it would be Ronaldo (epl proven) any day of the week.

Ronaldo is the bet or the second best player in the world. Neymar is not even a top5...

You and everyone else would choose Ronaldo over Neymar.

I think Neymar is off to Barcelona cause on the Revista La Liga - Week 9 show, at the very end, Guillem Balague says Barcelona have already given Santos a €10m payment for the eventual €40m signing of Neymar.

Balague also said that this deal basically gives Barcelona until 2014 to go and sign Neymar.

I know he could be wrong about this...but Barcelona have even set aside €40m in their publicly visible financial documents for an 'intangible, unmovable asset'...and by the looks of things, that asset could be Neymar.

Ronaldo is the bet or the second best player in the world. Neymar is not even a top5...

You and everyone else would choose Ronaldo over Neymar.

You spoke about Ronaldo first: "He is cocky and selfish (just like Ronaldo)" so i'm sorry, you can't blame about that.

Btw we can't compare a real world class player and a "wanna (may) be".

You spoke about Ronaldo first: "He is cocky and selfish (just like Ronaldo)" so i'm sorry, you can't blame about that.

Btw we can't compare a real world class player and a "wanna (may) be".

Mate, you must have some sort of problem. Seriously...

I compared his professionalism and personality with Ronaldo. Is Ronaldo a worst person than Balotelli? If not, than Neymar isnt. That is what I was refering to.

All of a sudden, you started saying Ronaldo is a better footballer and you would prefer him over Neymar. It is super obvious anyone would do the same. Ronaldo is much better, is stronger and has a better marketing return. Still, that has nothing to do with the way I compared both.

It is the second straight time you quote me answering a different issue.

I think Neymar is off to Barcelona cause on the Revista La Liga - Week 9 show, at the very end, Guillem Balague says Barcelona have already given Santos a €10m payment for the eventual €40m signing of Neymar.

Balague also said that this deal basically gives Barcelona until 2014 to go and sign Neymar.

I know he could be wrong about this...but Barcelona have even set aside €40m in their publicly visible financial documents for an 'intangible, unmovable asset'...and by the looks of things, that asset could be Neymar.

Bullshit. Every season the spanish media come with this kind of news. Dont forget that one year ago they were reporting Neymar was already a Real Madrid's player, even saying things like "Mourinho asked Neymar to change his hairstyle".

This season there was the talk again, but now about Barcelona, nothing happened, and now because they probably realized that Neymar is really staying in Brazil untill 2014, they are creating stories about Neymar being a Barcelona's player bul will join them in 2014.

Neymar has a contract, so he only can sign a pre-deal with another club when there is only 6 months before the end end of the current contract. Spanish media is reporting that Santos has to sell Neymar to Barcelona in 2014, or pay them huge amount of money, but that just doesnt make any kind of sense because in 2014 Neymar will a free agent, why in the hell Barcelona would buy a player and only gets him in the same season he become a free agent?

This will be the best deal ever for a club: Santos keeps Neymar untill his contract ends, and still gets millions after this.

How many semi-cheap promising CFs are there?

Kolbeinn Sigþórsson

Stephen El Shaarawy

Stevan Jovetić

Kevin Gameiro

Mattia Destro

Nélson Olivera

Luc Castaignos

Erick Torres

Francisco Alácer

Marcel Sabitzer

But how many of these players will actually come cheap?

Just add Lukaku ...

• 2 weeks later...

Almost joined chelsea! :fainthv9:.Although its not clear he meant it for this summer or before.

http://www1.skysport...medium=facebook

He was talking about the summer of 2010 when Neymar was only 18 years old and the media hype surrounding him wasn't anywhere near like it is today. Back then he came very close to joining Chelsea and the deal was all set but Neymar backed out in the last minute and decided to stay at Santos. I suppose we were after him again in 2011 but he had already made up his mind to stay in Brazil until after the World Cup in 2014 and then he's probably going to Barcelona. Last year we got Mata instead of him so I'm not too disappointed. ;)

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You