Josh McEachran

Term-X

Oh my god do people read what i say, i said he wouldn't be as good in the Premier League as he is in La Liga, because i think the Premier League is a tougher league all round. Fabregas has been dissapointing lately i have heard that, but at the start he was quality, i have watched quite a bunch of Barca games he's been good, better than what he was at Arsenal last season.

Please read what i say.

Not sure if he will duplicate the succes he has had, but he will still be very very good.

As for Cesc, he did somewhat well in the beginning of the season. But overall it was a bad signing, didn't like how Pep changed his tactics and formation to accommodate for Cesc in the squad. I believe it was one of the reason for their disappointing season.

I did. I got the impression that he was saying that xavi wouldn't be as good in epl as josh. If he didn't mean that, then it was a rather random remark.

Edit: okay. The xavi/iniesta comparisons are way too premature and just proves the severe overrating.

I earlier( few pages back) made the reference to those two because i think he is best suited to play in similar position as those two play. In that he is playmaking CM, and could be best utilized in the flat 4-3-3.

I didn't say he is the next Xavi/Ineista, i only implied he is Barcaesque because of his movement and vision.

I wasn't talking about you, I was speaking in general. He gets compared mostly to these 2. Even if we talk about playing style not ability, then they are still uncomparable imo. Such high expectations may break him. He already got cocky and thought he could walk into this swansea side.

:carlo: where did you get that idea from?!

I think you're mistaking ambition for arrogance. The last thing the kid reflects is the latter.

maybe, who knows.. he could have just been hoping in ambition or his head could have been full with all the "next [insert amazing player name]" talk. but would he have said that if he'd gone on loan to a better club? he clearly underestimated swans and/or overestimated himself.

maybe, who knows.. he could have just been hoping in ambition or his head could have been full with all the "next [insert amazing player name]" talk. but would he have said that if he'd gone on loan to a better club? he clearly underestimated swans and/or overestimated himself.

None of the clubs that wanted Josh were that great to be honest.

Bolton wanted him, but with relegation fears, i doubt Coyle would of risked playing him

Wigan had an interest in him but Martinez's tactics and relegation fears, he would be on the bench.

It was just a very poorly thought-out loan deal. The kid has the talent, just needs first team exposure & experience. If he's not part of our squad rotation plans next season, then we should loan him to a Championship side or any club that'll guarantee him some playing time.

Never got the hype around Rodger's.

Manager's have got promoted and done better than him in the first attempt (Steve Coppell, Paul Lambert and Alex McLeish prime example's) and to be honest i see a few Reading games a season and when he was there he looked out of his depth.