Josh McEachran

Term-X

Never got the hype around Rodger's.

Manager's have got promoted and done better than him in the first attempt (Steve Coppell, Paul Lambert and Alex McLeish prime example's) and to be honest i see a few Reading games a season and when he was there he looked out of his depth.

Do you just not like any good potential managers? :lol:

Rogers is different because of the style of football he's getting Swansea to play, it's a delight to watch as well because of the passing philosophy they instil and don't shy away from. Of course he's not perfect but he's built a good squad at Swansea from keeper to strikers. He's going well, and deserves the hype he getting.

Do you just not like any good potential managers? :lol:

Its not that i don't like him, i just think he is being a bit overhyped too soon, a bit like Steve Coppell in 06/07 will probably be the same with Nigel Adkins next season too.

Well, he is looking to be overrated...I know Swans has good midfield, but eventualy he should get into first 11...If he cant do that at Swansea, he is just not good enough for us too...

Perhaps, like Kakuta we overrated him and thought he would be the best of his generation.

Not saying either are shit, I just think blue-tinted goggles made us feel that way. If we manage them correctly they'll still be top players, mind; just closer to a Florent Malouda or Arjen Robben rather than Cristiano Ronaldo or Lionel Messi.