Josh McEachran

Term-X

He pissed all over United in the biggest club game twice, so i think that showes he would.

That's because United are the most overrated team in the world, they don't have world class quality, sorry but just because you have a miracle working manager who gets them points, for scraping games and reputation doesn't mean there great. Bilbao hammered them on both legs. Michael Carrick and Ryan Giggs in the centre.. really.. what did you expect, only Vidic and Rooney are world class on that United side, Paul Scholes and Giggs sometimes, but Giggs wasn't too good that match and he's old. Then you had Ji Sung Park who is decent but not great, then Valencia who dissapoints as usual when it matters.

He wouldn't piss the premier league i garauntee it. Spanish defences usually crack up later on in games.

Sloth they may be over-rated but they are still one of the best teams in the league and Xavi pulled down their pants at the biggest club stage of all twice.

Mata, Silva and Cesc have been/currently are just as good in the prem then they were/are in La Liga if not better so i fail to see how Xavi will be an exception.

^^ I understand what you're trying to say but occasionally playing English teams in the UCL and playing English teams week in week out are two different things.

Exactly that is my point, my dad made a point before that if Barca where in the Premier League they wouldn't win it. At first i was just like yeah right, but to be fair i think he might be right. Come later like december to march they would be getting found out by teams and people will park the bus and start playing dirty and hammer them on counter attacks. I think they would struggle in this league.

Sloth they may be over-rated but they are still one of the best teams in the league and Xavi pulled down their pants at the biggest club stage of all twice.

Mata, Silva and Cesc have been/currently are just as good in the prem then they were/are in La Liga if not better so i fail to see how Xavi will be an exception.

Cesc has obviosuly been better in La Liga, have you seen his goal scoring record, he had a strikers record at the start of the season it was crazy. Silva and Mata were coming into there primes here, you could say the same about Fabregas but for him i think it's a different story, he doesn't look like he's going to imrpove much more for me, he has shown as much of the same for years now.

Cesc has obviosuly been better in La Liga, have you seen his goal scoring record, he had a strikers record at the start of the season it was crazy. Silva and Mata were coming into there primes here, you could say the same about Fabregas but for him i think it's a different story, he doesn't look like he's going to imrpove much more for me, he has shown as much of the same for years now.

Cesc hasn't been that good for Barcelona, anyone who watches Barcelona on a regular basis would tell you that. Dont let the stats mislead you.

I also completely disagree on Xavi, you cant say he wouldn't be successful in the PL. The man has proven himself at every level and has won everything. He has been equally good in the CL, and in the international scenes. It is not like he has only proven himself in La Liga.

Cesc hasn't been that good for Barcelona, anyone who watches Barcelona on a regular basis would tell you that. Dont let the stats mislead you.

I also completely disagree on Xavi, you cant say he wouldn't be successful in the PL. The man has proven himself at every level and has won everything. He has been equally good in the CL, and in the international scenes. It is not like he has only proven himself in La Liga.

Oh my god do people read what i say, i said he wouldn't be as good in the Premier League as he is in La Liga, because i think the Premier League is a tougher league allround. Fabregas has been dissapointing lately i have heard that, but at the start he was quality, i have watched quite a bunch of Barca games he's been good, better than what he was at Arsenal last season.

Please read what i say.

No one is saying Xavi wouldn't be successful in the EPl its his degree of success is what is being questioned here would he be as effective on a week by week basis were he playing in the more fast pace and physical league, no one knows for sure if he would but there's definitely an argument that can be made that he may not. (may here being the key word)

To repeat no one is trying to take anything away from Xavi, for from it actually for me he's Barca's best player.

I don't understand, are you saying that xavi wouldn't be better than josh in epl? Or what is this all about?

No we have gone off topic a bit, my opinion is, i don't think Xavi would be as good in the EPL as he would be in La Liga, and just because of a few champions league games it doesn't prove that. And this all came with the Josh and Xavi comparissons.

My opinion of Josh is, is that i've never seen a player at his age have such excellent vision and passing, did you see his passing in the Swansea game against Norwich... that ball to Danny Graham... quality.

I said Josh turning out to be as good as Xavi is probably not gonna happen but i wouldn't say no to it because it's not miles off either. And then i made a point that Xavi wouldn't be as good in the PL as he is in La Liga.

read about a page back or two and you'll how this started.

I did. I got the impression that he was saying that xavi wouldn't be as good in epl as josh. If he didn't mean that, then it was a rather random remark.

Edit: okay. The xavi/iniesta comparisons are way too premature and just proves the severe overrating.

I did. I got the impression that he was saying that xavi wouldn't be as good in epl as josh. If he didn't mean that, then it was a rather random remark.

Edit: okay. The xavi/iniesta comparisons are way too premature and just proves the severe overrating.

Iniesta is a fantastic footballer i never brought him into the equation. Xavi, i'm not talking about Xavi as in his full abillity, i'm talking about passing and vision wise. McEachran hasn't had a speciaility in shooting and making runs and taking on players like Xavi has, even at his age.

Iniesta is a fantastic footballer i never brought him into the equation. Xavi, i'm not talking about Xavi as in his full abillity, i'm talking about passing and vision wise. McEachran hasn't had a speciaility in shooting and making runs and taking on players like Xavi has, even at his age.

I wasn't talking about you, I was speaking in general. He gets compared mostly to these 2. Even if we talk about playing style not ability, then they are still uncomparable imo. Such high expectations may break him. He already got cocky and thought he could walk into this swansea side.

I wasn't talking about you, I was speaking in general. He gets compared mostly to these 2. Even if we talk about playing style not ability, then they are still uncomparable imo. Such high expectations may break him. He already got cocky and thought he could walk into this swansea side.

I never said that it's definite, i myself said it's unlikely, but i could not say he wouldn't get on that level. Beccause he isn't miles off is he, how good he is at that age he will be able to get better.

I never said that it's definite, i myself said it's unlikely, but i could not say he wouldn't get on that level. Beccause he isn't miles off is he, how good he is at that age he will be able to get better.

Yeah, he's got talent, all he needs to succeed is a good mentality and right attitude.