Hip Hop discussion

Aria

Wait…WHAT? Top 10 Worst Rap Lines

“My apologies, are you into astrology? Cause I’m tryin’ to make it to Uranus” — Kanye West, (Jadakiss) “Getting’ It In”

“I let you feel like you the sh*t, but, boy, you can’t out-fart me” — J. Cole, “Dollar & A Dream”

“I’m the butt police and I’m lookin’ at your rear, rear, rear” – Eminem, (Rihanna) “Numb”

“She got a big booty, so I call her big booty” – 2 Chainz, “Birthday Song”

“Ya look so good (huhh) I’ll suck on ya daddy’s d*ck” – Biggie, “Me & My B*tch”

“Trapped in a maze therefore I am aMAZEing” – Lil Wayne, (Gorilla Zoe) “Lost”

“You taste like banana cake, you shaped like the number eight/And you my number one candidate”— Nas, “Thank God I Found You (Make It Last Remix)”

“Is that your ass or ya mama have reindeer?” – Nelly, “Shake Ya Tailfeather”

“I’ll treat ya like milk, I’ll do nothin’ but spoil ya” – Lil Flip, “Sunshine”

“Never let me slip, cause if I slip, then I’m slippin” – Dr. Dre, “Nuthin’ But a ‘G’ Thang”

Followed this dude since he first started. He's now signed to Warner Bros. and working with some big names. I'm sure this won't be to the taste of most on here, but here's his newest track. It's deeper than the surface shows:

Any thoughts on 50's new shit? I hate the video personally. He looks like he's forcing everything and looks uncomfortable plus the fact half the video is just dedicated to his shitty headphones. The track itself... I like the beat, but I feel it needs more energy from him. If he had more personality coming through on this, this really could have been very good.

Does anyone know where i can find the track "Before I Sleep" by The Game? It's an unreleased track I believe which was originally intended for The R.E.D. Album. I'm looking all over for it but can't find it!

Man yo i've been listening to some epic Throwbacks for like the past few months. Also went back to one of the biggest beefs in Hip-Hop between Jay Z and Nas. But it all ended when Nas released Ether. After "Hit em up" i consider "Ether" my second favorite diss record ever.

http://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLqrXYcIfDv1RJFKd2uncb3L0dNFJu_Bt9

J. Cole released free EP Truly Yours. 5 new song from Cole World. Great songs in my opinion.

DL link:

http://www.sendspace.com/file/mwksdy

Seems to be a trend now that artists are releasing a mixtape as a warm-up (mind the pun) for a studio album. Meek Mill started it, Joe Budden, Pusha T & J. Cole have adopted it now, it's a nice teaser and a way to create some hype.

As for Truly Yours, impressive stuff. My soul has missed some J. Cole lately,.. Not that I don't bump The Warm Up now and then!