Hip Hop discussion

Aria

She gets so much undeserved praise just because she's female. These are some of the worst and most overused lyrics I've ever heard. I was writing this shit when I was 9, no joke. I wrote half this shit line for line, as I'm sure most people have done who've ever written rap. The shit doesn't even make sense the way she's composed it!

She gets so much undeserved praise just because she's female. These are some of the worst and most overused lyrics I've ever heard. I was writing this shit when I was 9, no joke. I wrote half this shit line for line, as I'm sure most people have done who've ever written rap. The shit doesn't even make sense the way she's composed it!

Put some of your songs here then

Can literally not find The Source magazine for sale with the Kendrick Lamar cover anywhere, and the Dr. Dre one which I want so much is only for sale on eBay from what I can see... and there's only one on there... in a bundle... for $350 ffs. http://www.ebay.com/itm/THE-SOURCE-MAGAZINE-LOT-1992-ALL-12-ISSUES-28-39-NOTORIOUS-BIG-UNSIGNED-HYPE-/350707883727?pt=Magazines&hash=item51a7d19ecf

Gonna get a Biggie one though. Just need to somehow get the other 2!

Bitch, don't kill my vibe.

Oiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

you promised me you would put a track or two on ere after the fulham game earlier in the year. And oddly enough i did some Thread digging of this Hip-Hop discussion late last night and found that post. We all want to hear how you spit on the mic brah so why not upload a track ?? Pwetty Pweaseee :cry::cry::cry:

--Also as a side note, i gotta say Chamillionaire is dope. Thanks Leif for making me aware as i listened to 3/4 tracks off his Elevate EP and i was in love. Will surely listen to more and more of his stuff properly when i get a chance though. Its a shame he isn't signed anymore, if signed to a different label could have shared his music to a greater audience and maybe who knows make a startling come-back. Cuz honestly after RIdin Dirty i thought he fell off, clearly i was wrong.........................................................................in a musical sense.

@Blue-in-me-Veins,

I'll upload a clip of a track I've been working on called Never Back Down tomorrow when I'm on my main computer B) (And perhaps one called "Unstoppable" which, ironically perhaps, I 'stopped' working on after messing up the mixing on the chorus then losing the original version blah blah.)

It leans more towards being a 'marketable' track; think Eminem - "Not Afraid". (Of course I'm not saying I'm anything like Eminem, but it's a similar track I feel!)

J. Cole Says Joint Project With Kendrick Lamar Is "Mad Competitive"

If there is one person who can bring back the real J. Cole its K-Dot, and im just so anxious for this album to drop whenever it does.

http://www.hiphopdx.com/index/news/id.23074/title.j-cole-says-joint-project-with-kendrick-lamar-is-mad-competitive-