Hip Hop discussion

Aria

"Dreams" was one of The Game's song rumoured to have been written by 50 Cent. After hearing the original version, I'm starting to believe it. Wow this has a weak flow.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jUl0qkbX67U

The content and lyrics of this version are fabulous. I love the historical references of Emmett Till (especially after Lil Wayne ruined it) 9/11, the army etc. But yes, flow isn't great but I'm sure if this had been mastered it would've sounded better.

Also I don't understand why "50" would take out Rosa Parks', Aaliyah & Left-Eye's name. Replacing them with Malcolm, Jam Master Jay & Eazy-E.

Can anyone think of any other 'classic' or 'iconic' rap magazine covers like this Dr. Dre one from The Source? I'm thinking of trying to purchase or find 3 (including this Dr. Dre one) original good quality iconic magazine covers so I can frame them side-by-side in my bedroom! Just for fun really. Thinking I might try and get the Kendrick Lamar cover.

4345576233_c537287008.jpg

I like a few of Kendrick Lamar tracks, but the accents he uses in most of them are fucking annoying, totally ruins it for me.

Kendrick's voice is an instrument in it self, one of his USP's is his vocal range, in the mold of Andre 3000.

It's the opposite to annoying, maybe if you stopped listening to 'tracks' (as you put it) and actually sit down and 'experience' an ENTIRE album and soak it up in all it's glory ala 'Section 80' & 'good kid, m.A.A.d city' you wouldn't feel that way.

Can anyone think of any other 'classic' or 'iconic' rap magazine covers like this Dr. Dre one from The Source? I'm thinking of trying to purchase or find 3 (including this Dr. Dre one) original good quality iconic magazine covers so I can frame them side-by-side in my bedroom! Just for fun really. Thinking I might try and get the Kendrick Lamar cover.

Yea, the Kendrick Lamar covers will be iconic.

20p7t01.png

^ I will put this on ebay in 2060

Kendrick's voice is an instrument in it self, one of his USP's is his vocal range, in the mold of Andre 3000.

It's the opposite to annoying, maybe if you stopped listening to 'tracks' (as you put it) and actually sit down and 'experience' an ENTIRE album and soak it up in all it's glory ala 'Section 80' & 'good kid, m.A.A.d city' you wouldn't feel that way.

People have different tastes my friend, i have both them albums on my Ipod and I've listened to them many times, the accents or 'instrument' just irritates me.

I know im late but this is a real dope mixtape "Ace Hood-Starvation II". Ace Hood really growing into his own artist. Best track in my opinion is Fuck Da World. Love his flow, and style.

Also here are a couple Throwback albums been listening to as of late.

MI0000280447.jpg?partner=allrovi.com220px-Nas-stillmatic-music-album.jpg61zQjr4pLKL._SL500_AA280_.jpg

Also don't know if you lot may not know him, but he was on X-Factor here in the U.S. An inspiring rapper who many people like and were shocked to find out he got eliminated so early, anyways to get to the point he just released a new mixtape, he is not bad! Which surprised me because i was sure he was gonna be a sell out but thankfully for us he isn't.........(yet).

Astro Boy-Dead Beats Lazy Lyrics. (one of my fav songs off the mixtape)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=eJy8ZAJxgqY