Hip Hop discussion

Aria

https://soundcloud.com/itzleif/unstoppable-alternate-feat-so

Started working on this when I was 15 (almost 3 years ago now.) I got the following artists below to feature on the track. I decided to scrap the whole thing though due to despising the chorus after a while and the feature on the first verse being a complete and utter cock. Only now these few years later have I decided to return to it and completely remodel it:

The guy on the chorus (who also does this chorus for some big UK artists):

The feature on the 1st verse:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

https://soundcloud.com/itzleif/unstoppable-original-unmixed

And this is the ORIGINAL version which is unmixed, as you can tell, and has a chorus which isn't even really audible! I actually prefer this version though. I was going for something along the lines of Chipmunk - Beast with this track, and this guy captured it better. (I'm looking to re-do this chorus with a brand new singer and mix it properly. If you know any singers, hit me up!!!) This is some of his singing below:

YES, THIS IS WHAT YOUNG BUCK WAS GOING TO FEATURE ON AFTER LEAVING G-UNIT. HEH.

https://soundcloud.com/topdawgent/bitch-dont-kill-my-vibe-remix

Looking forward to hearing it, the full CDQ version that is...

Only so many times you can listen to a poor quality live video recording..

Just met Devlin since he's staying near my house tonight. He looks like he wears lipstick. Heh.

Cool fact for the day: I once split a weed brownie with Damian Marley at an MF DOOM concert in Glasgow. Cool beans.

I salute you my man! :tophat:

Re-Post since the original I had was taken down. This guy will blow up if managed correctly by Kanye's label. He ghost-writes quite a bit for many industry artists including Kanye himself.

This was actually originally written by this guy for Kanye for 'Ye to use on his own album but he decided to scrap it; hence the low quality of this song. This is just a demo version which Travis had done so Kanye would understand how the track would sound.

Lil B, Chief Keef and Soulja Boy all have contracts with major labels worth millions. Anyone can become a rapper and a millionaire. Just a reminder for any creative minds on here. Just be determined.

I originally owned this beat & hook. In fact, I still have it on my computer right here. The producer though, once finding out Saigon's interest in it, wanted to buy it back from me oddly and paid me double what I paid for it. I still have rights to use it though, just not exclusive now, obviously. Heh.

Far from finished version of "Never Back Down", a cheesy & cliche song I was originally going to release to get a bit of a buzz after seeing the success of Tinie Tempah's "Written In The Stars". I thought it was similar. Other people who've heard it compare it to "Not Afraid" by Eminem though which I personally despise. This beat would definitely fit Eminem's flow, that's for sure. Heh.

https://soundcloud.com/itzleif/never-back-down

Also quite a few people say that it's similar to this. Not sure if it's a compliment or not:

It's really amazing how many unheard of/indie producers there are on websites like Soundclick. Just bought an exclusive beat for £65 (the lowest price I've ever seen for an exclusive beat) and it sounds like shit Kanye West would produce and charge thousands for. Incredible. I love the internet!